NSP (national space protecters)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Truely i think he is great. I have lots and lots of awesome ship ideas but i dont have the patience to build them. He is a good builder. I have only built 1 of the 12 ships i sketched. He has determination where I do not. Overall he is better posting a faction with a purpose which i will do soon.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I may be good in school and be in advanced in all classes but i am a dumb idiot. im sorry noobzor i didnt mean to offend you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im sorry for being such an annoyance. I should never have gotten a computer if it caused misery i am the worst starmade player. I see everyone hates me so there is no reason to continue using the forums as now everyone sees me as a.... i dont even know. I am just trying to help the kid get better and now everyone hates me, why? because im an idiot i am a complete idiot.

Reaction score
    self flagellation doesn\'t make it any better or worse. You made a mistake. Move on. I know I did. :)

Reaction score
    1 off. school has started so not much stouff will come. sorry:(

2. The dreadlord is eaven better!

yes... it haz a hanger :)!

Reaction score
    We Are at war with the pirates! So we need sone AVG on the feld!

Reaction score
    You will also find a 2% discount on all VFW ships has arranged for you along with a tray of complimentary animal crackers.

Reaction score
    You will also find a 2% discount on all VFW ships has arranged for you along with a tray of complimentary animal crackers.

Reaction score
    IM CD74. THE NSP\'S ROBOT CHIF IN WAR.

PLASE IF YOU HAVE ANY SOFTWARE UPDATES FOR ME PLASE REPLY TO MY
    P9T4J&!#$%^7aHIUH@#I *ERROR* REEBOOT* *100%* *DONE*

OH SORRY JEST REPLY TO MY POST

BearishMushroom

Modshroom
    Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I shall also know that you will receive (free of charge*) a picture of one of our products!

*by free of charge we mean at the small price of 100k credits.

Reaction score
    IGN : MarshalPicturesProductions

Faction : United Earth Industries (UEI) http://star-made.org/content/united-earth-industries-uei-0 Official site (All credit to Xeno Alpha) : http://terraecho9.wix.com/earth-industries

Reason : You are a good looking faction and you have a lot of potential. We hope that you can re-fit or use some of our ships.

Reaction score
    Guys gess what it is? HALLWEEN! So we are doing the anual hallween speshal! We relase all the pisnors and see if the can escape! (Losers thank they can Hehehe) Armed with tricks and treats for em to find! (PS: The exit door has invisbulle Destrgraton feld on it so they die.)