NSP (national space protecters)

Reaction score
    Hello this is V-tech The 1 stop Lab Team Inventing New and inovative Technoligy!

you may know our products like \"BOOOM SOAP\"... Well jest to say if you see and mutated dogs or flying Robotic Whales.. Please Report to the NSP V-Tech IMEDITLY

Reaction score
    Hi noobzor Here. I may not be able to do that much becuse my mom May have a Broken Arm

so if any peapole that signed Up can help fill up the NSP Center that would be quite nice

Reaction score
    Hello One again.. We have jest rolled out the Light capitall Ship The Dragon... This is a mobel Hanger ship allowing Mobel Fighter repair.. It also has a MASSIVE Lazer battery and some Drills!

Here it Is

Reaction score
    DO you know grace Buity and Masterpieces? Well this has none of it.. we basicly cut out a OMSI Cockpit and strapped a bunch of engins and guns to it... Here it is front and back

Reaction score
    That is not even remotely a capital ship! Come back when you have something that is over four hundred meters long. Also, your light frigate is a light fighter. It had to be said.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    There is no actual definition as to what exactly a \"Capital ship\" is. Just because you classify capitals as needing to be 400 meters long doesn\'t mean everybody does.

\"There is usually no formal criterion for the classification, but it is a useful concept in naval strategy; for example, it permits comparisons between relative naval strengths in a theatre of operations without the need for considering specific details of tonnage or gun diameters.\" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_ship

The first Dreadnought, The HMS Dreadnought, was considered a capital and In fact a was only 160m.

Also people are way to obsessed with gigantism in this game, probably thanks to movies/shows like Star Wars where their ships are impractically huge. The largest military vessel in the REAL world is a Nimitz Class Super Carrier and it is only 332.8 meters long. I honestly don\'t think we will be flying around in kilometer+ sized ships for real, ever.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    No one else would remotely consider that a capital. Turrets that fit in the default docking port could waste that thing. It has little value by itself in fleet action. Why should it be considered a capital?

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    He could call it a potato for all I care, but it is his creation to name however he likes. Starmade is a sandbox game and not everybody is going to be building ships on the same scale. There are no set in stone definitions as to what people consider specific classes. There are dozens of classification guides as nobody can agree on the issue.

In the end disagreeing is fine and you can point it out, constructive criticism is usually welcome, but being a troll or a bully about something so trivial is just wrong. You can\'t argue opinions as fact. \"I believe X so therefore your belief is wrong\"

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Don\'t let the naysayers get you down, while I may agree that your ships are a little small for the classifications it\'s entirely your choice as to how you name/classify your ships. You have some unique looking ships but they are lacking refinement, adding a little wedge love to your designs will go a long way.

Reaction score
    Do you really have to spam my Fourm thingy Becuse I Named my Ship class wrong in a SANDBOX GAME?