Bug NPC spawn bug with power 2.0

Reaction score
    On Brierie server there are some awesome power 2.0 NPC pirate ships that OmegaGame built. But unfortunatly there is a problem. The AI ships seem to always spawn with 0% shields (they don't even start charging) and 0% armor HP.

Reaction score
    i dont think that this is the case.

its more like you did not scan the ships and thus you dont see how much shield/armor they have.
    if it dont show up when you scan them your recon strenght isnt high enough

Reaction score
    nope, just double checked, it has nothing to do with scanning. i can see the location of the reactors and everything, still they dont have shield or armor hp. it also istn just a display bug, they immediately start taking full block damage. i also spawned 2 of the pirate ship via blueprint, they have shields and armor for me, but not when spawning as pirates. Also, i can see the shield and armor hp of basically any ship that isnt jammed without even using a scanner.

Reaction score
    that is indeed wierd.
    the refitted ishant pirates we have on our server work as intended with shields and everything.
    could that be a server thing that prevents the pirates to use these systems?

Reaction score
    could very likely be the case, yes. im gonna check on FRU, i think they use the same ship for the NPCs.

Edit: Checked it... on Freaks R Us the pirates spawn with shields down (but they do recharge). The armor HP, however, is also 0%... o_O this is so weird

Last edited: