NPC Skins

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I know this has been mentioned before, but I think I found an alternative.

On the RP server I'm working with, we're going to have native species, soldiers, etc. and it would be strange if they all looked the same. So, I have an idea I think would work:

In the AI Control Panel under Menu, on the far right side of each crew members' names, we could place a "Choose Custom Skin" button which allows you to upload any skin of your own and set it on your crew member. If the crew member is discharged, the skin could change back to the default skin it originally was.

Any comments?

Reactions: Equilibrium21
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I know this has been mentioned before, but I think I found an alternative.

On the RP server I'm working with, we're going to have native species, soldiers, etc. and it would be strange if they all looked the same. So, I have an idea I think would work:

In the AI Control Panel under Menu, on the far right side of each crew members' names, we could place a "Choose Custom Skin" button which allows you to upload any skin of your own and set it on your crew member. If the crew member is discharged, the skin could change back to the default skin it originally was.

Any comments?
    this is an awesome idea it will make ships even better especially for rp and even just for fun it will make a few people like me use NPCs because currently they are useless o if the devs see this please can they implement this if it is possible