NPC Idea (beta/full release)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just think it would be cool if The Trade Guild and Pirates weren't just ships but actual NPC people piloting those ships, then they could get out and repair their ships etc. Pirate Bases and space stations could then have occupants walking around and maintaining a defense.

This probably wouldn't happen until the Beta Stage Or Full Release But I think it would add to the immersion of the game, not to mention the gameplay.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Another idea idea I have is the ability to attach yourself or your ship to another ship and \"board it\" (i.e. magnetic boots/tap into its gravity) then use some kind of breaching charge/device to get inside the ship to destroy it from the inside out. This of course would allow for some interesting combat tactics against larger ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Another thing is aliens and player models. there should be different aliens on their restpective planets. for instance in the ice planets there could be people covered in white fur, maybe a littl husky in stature, and they could carry rifles and be hunter tribes. or on martian/red planets there could be lizard like raiders who pilot skiffs and capture the player. as for the player model, the noodle man HAS to GO. i cant stand it, its just so unnatural. a better model could be roughly the same except with a thicker head so its more of a cube, a longer torso thats maybe a little thicker, and legs that dont seem to have no bones. just saying, its kinda out there.

Reaction score
    I say in addition to a new player model what about various models to choose (Lizardlike ect) you can be a different species if desired and have a skin to vary it. It would help immensly with roleplaying servers so they don\'t need to imagine Noodleman as a fearsome lizard.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is one of the better ones. another is Npc Crews, bundeled with other sugestions.