NPC Freighters

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I had this idea of NPC freighters which would trade supplies between shops. Players can choose to attack the freighters in hopes of getting the cargo, or can protect them from other players or NPC pirates and be rewarded. There could also be freighter security which would accompany the freighters and help fend off attacks.

This would give players several more things to do such as piracy and security. This could also allow the shops to gain more resources in a way other than players. Freighters could also be purchased by factions, and then freighter lines could be set along specific routes between player shops to increase supplies available.

Reaction score
    Thats already in the game. You can see Trading Guild convoys all the time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I havn\'t come accross any o_O

Just mass of pirates trying to tear me apart

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    A suggestion mentioned long ago that I fully support: Fully customisable NPC factions. A thing that lets an admin choose which ships can be used by what NPC faction, create new and different NPC factions, the frequency of NPC faction encounters, rates that their ships spawn at, and even change faction allegiances. Even to go so far as to pick where certian factions preferr to hang around.

This would add so much more depth to the universe you\'re playing in.