Bug NPC Faction Trading Bug?

Reaction score
    Hi everyone.
    The Version is 0.199.353 and I'm playing on a multiplayer Server.

A few days ago I put up some Buy Orders in my trade node shop, hoping the NPC Factions would sell me some capsules for 15 credits each.

They did, but other NPC Factions bought them back for 1 credit each, while i was offline. I had no Sell Orders set up. (The Sell Panel was empty.)
    Result: 20 mil credits burned and no capsules (Not that credits are worth anything right now, but still.)

20161226124153_1.jpg

Did I miss something?

I have not tried if the NPCs buy other stuff you put in your shop storage for 1 credit each.

Shanyu

Attachments

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    We have ordered items from npc's,they take our money but don't ship items sometimes.I think it is a problem when offline the order gets lost?

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    Do you happen to have the logs from this? Logs are located in your starmade folder under logs. You can just zip it and upload it all.

Reaction score
    [doublepost=1482795456,1482794962][/doublepost]
    We have ordered items from npc's,they take our money but don't ship items sometimes.I think it is a problem when offline the order gets lost?
    We run a dedicated server that is always online. There was a lot of trade between the NPCs and my Station during my offline time.

Last edited: