NPC core overheat timer changed

Reaction score
    • Foreign Community
    • Purchased!
    Hello
    Few weeks ago all was ok, when I killed pirates - their ships disappeared after ~900secs, but now they disappear after ~4512 seconds, which is REALLY much... Is there any config or option to change this value?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Apart that over 4000 secs sounds like a very long time, you do know you can salvage those pirate ships by entering their core to stop the overheating and then take them apart for resources do you.

As for the long dying time you experience, haven't had that myself yet, maybe someone else can help with that.

Greets,

Jan

Reaction score
    • Foreign Community
    • Purchased!
    Apart that over 4000 secs sounds like a very long time, you do know you can salvage those pirate ships by entering their core to stop the overheating and then take them apart for resources do you.
    Of course I know about salvaging, but it seems to be a bug or incorrect config...

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    It might be intentional, as with warp drives and such you could die FAR from your undeathinator.

Reaction score
    Hello
    Few weeks ago all was ok, when I killed pirates - their ships disappeared after ~900secs, but now they disappear after ~4512 seconds, which is REALLY much... Is there any config or option to change this value?
    I was having fun spawning in pirates last night, and noticed the same thing. I was fighting a custom ship, and the ship itself took like 600-700 seconds to overheat. the turrets each took around a minute.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I was having fun spawning in pirates last night, and noticed the same thing. I was fighting a custom ship, and the ship itself took like 600-700 seconds to overheat. the turrets each took around a minute.
    Well 600 to 700 secs, that sounds like 'normal' behavior and like what I experience too, but 4000 plus seconds is really excessive. ;)

Greets,

Jan

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I noticed that damaging the killed core further would reduce the timer up to a certain limit(that limit being 100 or so seconds).