Nova Fleet Dynamics - The random and occasional builds of Creeper__God

Reaction score
    when you say star craker so you mean it's goal is to fly though stars?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Nah the name comes from one of the ships that the design was inspired by. It was a salvager (I think) from some game called a planet cracker, because it did just that. Since that was where some of the main inspiration came from I was going to call it planet cracker but that didn't sound... big... enough, so I went with starcracker.

also it's goal is to blow shit up and do it really well and look really good doing it.

Reaction score
    Creeper, you always such grand plans! As usual this ship looks great. Keep it up and let's hope the server can handle the awesomeness of the ship. I'm going to have to go take a look next time I'm on the server.

Pyoso, I'm also looking forward to your fleet. From what I saw the other day, it's very nice looking.

Farel17, how much does "ahh ok" really add to the conversation? Rhetorical question btw, please don't reply answer.

Seriously thinking of asking to join your shipyard... You guys make pretty cool stuff.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Creeper, you always such grand plans! As usual this ship looks great. Keep it up and let's hope the server can handle the awesomeness of the ship. I'm going to have to go take a look next time I'm on the server.

Pyoso, I'm also looking forward to your fleet. From what I saw the other day, it's very nice looking.

Farel17, how much does "ahh ok" really add to the conversation? Rhetorical question btw, please don't reply answer.

Seriously thinking of asking to join your shipyard... You guys make pretty cool stuff.
    You should totally join :D
    (even if you don't feel like joining jj you should still come build with me :P )

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So haven't posted anything here in a while. I've been busy getting a bunch of NFD stuff worked out.
    Anyway here is what I have been working on/my to do list for the next few weeks.
    • I have started on the shell for a new cityship. Current length 3001m long ( no that is not a typo and yes it is 3km long).
    • I will be recording a video for my entry for the utility ship contest and getting a release page up for that.
    • Need to record a release video for the warbird as well.
    • Built most of the shell for my first ship rebuild project. Just needs some more detailing then I will start on interior and systems.
    • Built a random ship from the front of one of MrTargareyan 's ships (not a released one, one that he started and didn't feel like finishing).
    • Updated main post with new links.
    • Need to update the DFN ships post with more ships.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    First build commision :D
    Twylite Fang requested that I build a jedi star fighter and a LAAT for him. Starfighter is complete at a 2:1 scale. Imgur album here- http://imgur.com/a/LqJIt[DOUBLEPOST=1417821519,1417819726][/DOUBLEPOST]So I am continuing work on the cityship. Do you guys think I should make a seperate thread for it or keep updates here?

Reactions: Kaelani Revyruun
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Cool Link to the download? Also, which version was it made in? Cos I need to go on that version to bring it down to 0.1837 xD
    (via email or pm, whichever one xD)
    I'll email you the file once I do the LAAT which will probably be sometime tomorrow.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I worked more on the colony ship.

Here is my 1:100 scale drawing of it:

(yes I know that it is a mirror image. I took a pic of it using the camera on my laptop.)

And here is progress after day two:

As always, suggestions are welcome :)

Note- There are a few major things that aren't shown on either pic. Mainly the 3 3oo meter circular reactors that will be on the wingy bit. What I mean by circular reactors is kind of like the ark reactors on TE ships (ok I admit it, they are inspired by the ark reactors on TE ships).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I'm still alive! School has been getting in the way of my ability to build but winter break is almost here so build progress will go alot faster now.

As for the colony ship, I've been working on the fans that go over the reactors. They will be animated by logic but the logic is kind of laggy so they will be still by default. Once I finish the reactors next thing I will do will be the main engines on the wing and then the side faceing thrusters on the side of the wing.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    New release :)

NFD Frontier [ MK-I ]

The NFD Frontier is designed as an exploration ship and is one of the few ships that I will release without any weapons. The frontier is equiped with 2 jumpdrives, one for getting around and one for getting out of sticky situations. Having a friend to fly around with you is recomended. Thanks to MrTargareyan for doing the front of the ship.
    Imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/1PZnv
    Built by: MrTargareyan , Creeper__God

Mass: 3900.9
    Length: 141 meters
    Width: 85 meters
    Height: 41 meters
    Power: 1007198.8 and 131281.7 e per sec
    Thrust: 8246.6
    Shields: 12573.0 and 8492.0 s per sec

download link: http://starmadedock.net/content/nfd-frontier.1899/

Last edited: