Nova Fleet Dynamics Build Server- Build, Play, Explore! [Whitelist]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Why you want to join the server- because i want to become a good builder

Example of your work-

Your favorite type of cake vanila
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422813589,1422813405][/DOUBLEPOST]Why you want to join the server- because i want to become a good builder

Example of your work-

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Why you want to join the server- because i want to become a good builder

Example of your work-

[DOUBLEPOST=1422813589,1422813405][/DOUBLEPOST]Why you want to join the server- because i want to become a good builder

Example of your work-

Nice ships. Your application looks good but I need an IGN in order to whitelist you.
    I'll get you whitelisted as soon as you give me an IGN.

Reaction score
    IGN- Goober1823

Why you want to join the server- To build without having to worry about unwanted PvP attacks

Example of your work-

Your favorite type of cake- Cheesecake

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    ^
    Chapter 1 complete - Basic shells and function.
    Onto Chapter 2 - The Wedgening.

Reactions: Dannage
    Reaction score
    no no no noo.
    1. a) Symmetry
    1. b) Shell
    2. a) Wedging
    2. b) Tetra/Petra -ing

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    no no no noo.
    1. a) Symmetry
    1. b) Shell
    2. a) Wedging
    2. b) Tetra/Petra -ing
    Basic Shell and Function.
    The use of symmetry, size and rough class guessing, basic power/systems and weapon combos are all included in Chapter 1.

The Wedgening.
    Chapter 2 is more towards presentation; wedges/pentas/etc, exterior decorating, basic interiors and basic greebling.

Knowing your Place.
    Chapter 3 is balancing out the details, adding lights and basic logic, learning the balance between RP and Optimal function, more advanced weapon combos and effects, turrets, and ideal thrust.

Your own World of many.
    Chapter 4 is about learning and understanding your style as found in the first 3 steps and how you would like to build your ships. This helps with finding the right server, and should open your eyes to other building styles. Touches on the more advanced possibilities of weapon combos and styles, advanced logic possibilities and grander scale of play; Fleets and playing with friends.

Nah I'm just kidding. Would be nice to have such a guide, but I am too inexperienced with all these areas to even consider it. But building is more than just 1, 2, 3, due to the very nature of it being a sandbox. Maybe one day a few people could work together and make a "introduction" to shipbuilding and Starmade.

Reaction score
    Practically impossible. It depends on the person. AS like to do exterior first, while I do interior first.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Server is updating right now.
    IGN- Goober1823

Why you want to join the server- To build without having to worry about unwanted PvP attacks

Example of your work-

Your favorite type of cake- Cheesecake
    I will whitelist you as soon as the server is updated. Welcome to the server :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422848554,1422845895][/DOUBLEPOST]Server is having issues updating. Hopefully I'll be able to get it updated by tomorrow.

Reaction score
    Dude, this is unfair. I shut down my computer, do a final check on my tablet, says the server is updated.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Dude, this is unfair. I shut down my computer, do a final check on my tablet, says the server is updated.
    Sorry about that. It took a little while but it turned out it was my conection to the console not going through properly so I couldn't start the update process. But yes the server is updated and running the latest build.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Can we have an ETA on server repair?
    Flying kicked it again and it apears to be working now. I'll check in a few minutes to make sure everything is in working order but you should be able to connect now.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Can we have an ETA on server repair?
    Flying kicked it again and it apears to be working now. I'll check in a few minutes to make sure everything is in working order but you should be able to connect now.
    Server is working again, sector bugged out and everything in my sector got undocked and collided, including my Battleship with had over 50 things docked to it (40 of which were internal). Was a fun mess to clean up.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    Just a heads-up to people who are looking for a fun build server - This is the one to choose. I recommend this server on behalf of Trident; it has a fun, active community who are more than willing to help out, arranged fights when you're bored of building, and many other epic features that truly make this server stand apart from others. I have enhanced my interior building skills a lot in just the few hours I spent working in CyberTao 's Ra Battleship. Many of Starmade's great builders reside here too.

Just be careful of keptick :p

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Just a heads-up to people who are looking for a fun build server - This is the one to choose. I recommend this server on behalf of Trident; it has a fun, active community who are more than willing to help out, arranged fights when you're bored of building, and many other epic features that truly make this server stand apart from others. I have enhanced my interior building skills a lot in just the few hours I spent working in CyberTao 's Ra Battleship. Many of Starmade's great builders reside here too.

Just be careful of keptick :p
    Thanks for the support! Glad you are enjoying the server :)

Reactions: Jake_Lancia
    Reaction score
    Hello all, I'm FlyingDebris. After the evident cancellation of the NFD test server and the shutdown of SATURN, I am here to announce a new server, the NFD Build Server!

Here, anyone can build to their heart's content while surrounded by a fun, active community! Admin rights are granted when you are considered trusted by the staff, however feel free to ask for resources at any time!

We have a simple set of rules to follow, however what you do so long as it is within the rules is YOUR DECISION ENTIRELY!

1- No killing other players without their prior consent.

2- Don't destroy anything that isn't yours, unless the creator of the object says it is okay.

3- Build at least one sector from spawn.

4- Faction politics or personal grudges are to be left at the door.

5- DO NOT STEAL BLUEPRINTS. We check the logs quite regularly, and if you are found to have copied/saved a blueprint from someone without asking you will recieve a 10 day ban, followed by a permanent IP ban should you do it again.

6- Keep the peace. A little banter here and there or a good political discussion are perfectly fine. What is not fine is excessive profanity, flaming, or insults.

Application form-

(Former SATURN members need only post their IGNs)

IGN-

Why you want to join the server-

Example of your work-

Your favorite type of cake-

Server IP can be found at-

http://starmade-servers.com/server/879/

^Don't forget to vote!^
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424456036,1424453615][/DOUBLEPOST]

IGN- RobertCosty99

Why you want to join the server- For Build Ships and Station to make it Know to other players

starmade-screenshot-0038.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.