Nova Fleet Dynamics Build Server- Build, Play, Explore! [Whitelist]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Why you want to join the server- Because someone want to try out their ship and I haven't had the chance to give it a try either. :D I'm already on another server where I survive there, just don't have a place where I can do creative without being limited to one sector.

Example of your work- Uhh.. I don't have much posted online. Will this picture be enough?

It was my pirate fleet design for a contest on a server I play.

Your favorite type of cake- Uhhhhhh... Any cakes that aren't cheap icecream from Dairy Queen. I'm pretty flexible with any other cakes.

Reactions: Az14el

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    Why you want to join the server- Because someone want to try out their ship and I haven't had the chance to give it a try either. :D I'm already on another server where I survive there, just don't have a place where I can do creative without being limited to one sector.

Example of your work- Uhh.. I don't have much posted online. Will this picture be enough?

It was my pirate fleet design for a contest on a server I play.

Your favorite type of cake- Uhhhhhh... Any cakes that aren't cheap icecream from Dairy Queen. I'm pretty flexible with any other cakes.
    Whitelisted!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    The server was not wiped at all right, I took a 3 month vacation and cant download my ships BC client crashes when I do.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The server was not wiped at all right, I took a 3 month vacation and cant download my ships BC client crashes when I do.
    There has not been a scheduled wipe for some time now, we just had some issues with the server host yesterday.
    SHUT THE FRONT DOOR DAIRY QUEEN CAKES ARE THE SHIT

DENIED FOREVER GET OUT OF MY FACE
    Deb pls

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Try making a copy of your blueprints folder and then clear out your main one. Sometimes when you have too many BPs saved the game starts to freak out when you add a new one.

Reaction score
    Hello there, was complaining on a recent SM stream that there were no good building servers out there and someone directed me to this one so I figured I would give it a shot.

IGN- I_Am_The_Lolz (same as dock username)
    Why I want to join: Pretty much explained in my little intro sentence- I want a nice place to build on multiplayer without having to worry about pirates or unwanted PVP.
    Examples of my work: I got the game a couple months ago, and really have only had time to build one reasonably sized ship, but I have a few others here and there:
    Small Cargo Transport- the bottom of a light fighter can be seen in the background: CargoTransport.png Biggest ship- a small exploration corvette (with some random junk around it): ExplorationVessel.png < 20 block long scout ship with 100% overdrive ScoutShip.png
    Favorite type of cake: I would have to go with some type of chocolate raspberry velvet cake. Those things are delicious.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Ign = Chewy27_
    Why do I want to Join: because my computer is unable to run singleplayer, I would also like to join and be inspired by all the great creations of the server, I do not intend to lag the server, or build something that looks like it came out of a rubbish dump. I only want to build the greatest of great things without disrupting anyone.
    example of my work: I am unable to show you an example because I have not been able to make one.
    favorite type of cake: chocolate cake with vanilla icing. :)
    Hello there, was complaining on a recent SM stream that there were no good building servers out there and someone directed me to this one so I figured I would give it a shot.

IGN- I_Am_The_Lolz (same as dock username)
    Why I want to join: Pretty much explained in my little intro sentence- I want a nice place to build on multiplayer without having to worry about pirates or unwanted PVP.
    Examples of my work: I got the game a couple months ago, and really have only had time to build one reasonably sized ship, but I have a few others here and there:
    Small Cargo Transport- the bottom of a light fighter can be seen in the background:View attachment 32276 Biggest ship- a small exploration corvette (with some random junk around it):View attachment 32277< 20 block long scout ship with 100% overdrive View attachment 32278
    Favorite type of cake: I would have to go with some type of chocolate raspberry velvet cake. Those things are delicious.
    whitelisted

Reaction score
    IGN- bluebolt

Why you want to join the server- start building my ship again

Example of your work- fighter inside the hangar of WIP ship starmade-screenshot-0050.png

Your favorite type of cake- icecream

rex

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello gents, might as well at least attempt to get up off the couch of SP and move to the glorious bed of NFD I guess

IGN- ReporterRex

Why you want to join the server- Building things with better FPS, and of course, not being lonely while doing so.
    My computer is seriously the iPotato 7. Servers, especially ones with loads of actually notable builders and persons, not only increase my frames (For some reason) but also makes me seem a lot less lonely than I am.... That's cool :D

Example of your work-
    Trying to pick one was... slightly annoying. I usually build small to medium sized ships. I build a lot more smallish ships than I do medium and up due to the amount of time needed. I tend to build a lot of reproduction ships from other games and such
    Here's a couple examples of some of my reproduction ships (ARGO MPUV and Anvil Hornet Series)

Your favorite type of cake- WHAT?! I MUST CHOOSE?!?!? BLASPHEMY! I mean I guess I could go for some Grasshopper Cake, it's nice.

See ya soon, Rex

Reactions: jontyfreack

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hello gents, might as well at least attempt to get up off the couch of SP and move to the glorious bed of NFD I guess

IGN- ReporterRex

Why you want to join the server- Building things with better FPS, and of course, not being lonely while doing so.
    My computer is seriously the iPotato 7. Servers, especially ones with loads of actually notable builders and persons, not only increase my frames (For some reason) but also makes me seem a lot less lonely than I am.... That's cool :D

Example of your work-
    Trying to pick one was... slightly annoying. I usually build small to medium sized ships. I build a lot more smallish ships than I do medium and up due to the amount of time needed. I tend to build a lot of reproduction ships from other games and such
    Here's a couple examples of some of my reproduction ships (ARGO MPUV and Anvil Hornet Series)

Your favorite type of cake- WHAT?! I MUST CHOOSE?!?!? BLASPHEMY! I mean I guess I could go for some Grasshopper Cake, it's nice.

See ya soon, Rex
    whitelisted

Status
    Not open for further replies.