Nova Fleet Dynamics Build Server- Build, Play, Explore! [Whitelist]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Quick question, is it safe to upload temporarily, and then delete the file afterwards?

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2

We're temporarily removing BP's from the server due to performance issues. Feel free to PM an admin to get any BP saved on the server.

We recommend not saving any BP's server side for the time being, as it will be impossible to merge the old folder with the new one. As well as... you know... the crippling performance issues.

Have fun...​
    And for once it's not my fault the server's ded :P

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Ok then, I will avoid it for the time being.

Also, the server is still down from my perspective.

Reaction score
    Is there a specific size limit for ships, because I want to know if this server could handle the ship I'm currently building. It is a 1:1 build of the Aurora, an ancient warship from the series Stargate Atlantis. (Its 3.5km long, currently not finished)

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Is there a specific size limit for ships, because I want to know if this server could handle the ship I'm currently building. It is a 1:1 build of the Aurora, an ancient warship from the series Stargate Atlantis. (Its 3.5km long, currently not finished)
    NFD can barely keep it's shit together right now, but when we get it stable again, it should be fine if you keep it in an empty sector and aren't a complete prick about it. Expect to have to move though incase people come visit and crash out.

Reaction score
    Ok, just wanted to know, because it would be nice to have it on a server so some people can help me a little bit. Sure i would keep it quiet somewhere between the galaxies ;)

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I never realised the Aurora class was actually that huge.

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    I was interested to try and help troubleshoot the current issues, especially since we've only gotten "it's broke" so far. What can I do and what have already done?

Reactions: Captain Tankman
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Good thing I didn't start on my newest ship yet, are all the bp's getting nuked because I can't get on site,the only one I need saved is the drydocks station as its more completed since I imported it from sp.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Server is back online, the potato has been replaced. Should have solved every single issue we've had since the update.

We'll be putting BP's back once we confirm everything is gud

Status
    Not open for further replies.