Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Well, Matt, you were Odium when Debris originally banned the alliance after Zoro fucked up the server, right? You probably got caught up in that.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Well, Matt, you were Odium when Debris originally banned the alliance after Zoro fucked up the server, right? You probably got caught up in that.
    o_O Zoro did what again?
    *sigh* Every time I give these guys another chance they immediately screw up -.-" I'm getting really tired of their crap, and being branded for playing with them.

P.S. if I ever found out Zoro tried to use my acc to hack into a server he's banned from, I'd pull overtime for a year if I have to, just to get the damn plane ticket and beat the living crap out of him for real. You can quote this to him. No one will use my name and my face to cover their shit, and even if they do, I'll be damned if they get away with it.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    This is where random passwords are a lifesaver. >_< That and not trusting anyone with them especially if they claim to have changed for the better without true proof. >_>

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    o_O Zoro did what again?
    *sigh* Every time I give these guys another chance they immediately screw up -.-" I'm getting really tired of their crap, and being branded for playing with them.

P.S. if I ever found out Zoro tried to use my acc to hack into a server he's banned from, I'd pull overtime for a year if I have to, just to get the damn plane ticket and beat the living crap out of him for real. You can quote this to him. No one will use my name and my face to cover their shit, and even if they do, I'll be damned if they get away with it.
    Nah, this was months and months ago and I'm pretty sure he only used his own account. Debris ended up just blanketbanning all of Odium because of it.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Nah, this was months and months ago and I'm pretty sure he only used his own account. Debris ended up just blanketbanning all of Odium because of it.
    Nothing like using a nuke when you only need a machine gun. >_>

Reaction score
    IGN- Cameron2310
    Reason- Building alone can be tedious
    Examples of work- Lost my BP's a while back, so have no examples. Apologies
    Cake- Victoria sponge.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    RACE ANNOUNCEMENT

After a slight delay and an uncooperative server yesterday, Skid Racing begins TODAY at

20:30 GMT (16:30 EST)
    The first track to be featured is the Azertrack Mk1 by Azereiah and is located at 201 200 200.

The second race series begins at
    21:30 GMT (17:30 EST)
    and features CyberTao 's track, located at 200 200 200.

Racers will meet ten minutes prior to each race series for pre-race checks. Each race consists of a three-lap circuit with a maximum of six racers per race.

Spectators must not come within 20m of the track itself to avoid unpleasant situations regarding planet gravity.

Good luck to all attending racers!

That will be all.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    There I time converter that can be used to check what time that is here in PST?

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    Yep, there's plenty around. I use THIS ONE personally.
    [doublepost=1470585963,1470585932][/doublepost]
    IGN- Cameron2310
    Reason- Building alone can be tedious
    Examples of work- Lost my BP's a while back, so have no examples. Apologies
    Cake- Victoria sponge.
    You need example pics of your work. No exceptions.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Matt_Bradock You have been unbanned, you was caught up in another situation, and it was unfair and not discussed with the rest of the staff. Sorry about this :/
    Well, as the saying goes "there's no kill like overkill"
    Glad it was sorted out, tho. I got some designs I aim to publish and having a place to finish them on really helps - especially when the local server has hiccups.

Reaction score
    IGN:UtahdoesMC

Why I want to join the server: Because i love building anything that involves building I do.

Example of my work: Anything that i build looks like a naval ship modified to go into space.

Favorite type of cake: Chocolate

Reaction score
    *poke* I think my application post got missed, I posted right before Matt_Bradock's post about being blanket bannned. Sorry, I don't want to be a pain in the rear, but I would like a yay or nay on getting on the whitelist ;)

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    IGN:UtahdoesMC

Why I want to join the server: Because i love building anything that involves building I do.

Example of my work: Anything that i build looks like a naval ship modified to go into space.

Favorite type of cake: Chocolate
    Sorry, we need actual images :c

Application

I want to get on a build/creativity oriented server because I want to be part of a community that's going to help me become a better ship architect, and I want to get in on Jontyfreaks insane 40k titan project. I've been wanting to build a 40k ship in a building game since before I found out about Starmade or had a computer that could run it!

A screenshot with a couple of my ships and my current WIP

The nearest ship is the TSS DD-2 harvest of Fire,

The next one in line is my current WIP the TSS CL-2 Winter's Unrelenting Storm with an older not so great interceptor I built a long time ago docked to it.

The far ship is the TSS FG-2 Erinyes Artillery Support Frigate

And my favorite cake is anything with lots of coconut in/on top of/around it
    Accepted, but we need your IGN to actually whitelist you :)

Reaction score
    i dont have any pics of my completed ships at the moment do they have to be completed in the pics?

Status
    Not open for further replies.