Nova Fleet Dynamics Build Server- Build, Play, Explore! [Whitelist]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    thank you for adding me into the server, is there any admins available that can come onto to NFD and grant me admin powers please?

Reaction score
    Application form-

IGN-PandaLuv (couldnt think of anything better xD!)

Why you want to join the server- I always look for whitelist servers. In my experiance through minecraft they are cared for better and you run into less problems with griefing. Love that i dont have to pvp or worry about being killed by other players as thats not really my interest. Im more of a hoarder/builder that enjooys just going out and gathering lol.

Example of your work- I am new to the game and have no examples at this time.

Your favorite type of cake- I love carrot cake!

added note: I would be learning and exploring everything while i got the hang of the game. I am looking for a game that i can loose myself in and entertain my boredom and this game seemed to fit.

Reaction score
    IGN- Gian3722

Why you want to join the server- Because my dear friend wants me to join and play along

Example of your work- Well, since I'm starting right now, my ships are sorta basic but the designs will start to be better with time.
    Your favorite type of cake- Chocolate cake :3

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN: 480gaming (no caps)
    Why I want to join: I was whitelisted to mushroomfleet, but their server is in an old version. My driver won't run on that version anymore for some strange reason. I have been looking for a new build server, and this one seems like it has a good community and that I could learn a few things from seeing other's ships. I also heard there was a skid racing track =D
    The file below is my latest jumper

Favorite type of cake: Chocolate with chocolate-filled chocolate on top
    IGN- UnethicalClown

Why you want to join the server- I want to marvel at others creations whilst learning to make my own.

Example of your work- I just started...

Your favorite type of cake- Ice cream
    IGN-The_Owl

Why you want to join the server-Because im getting kind of bored of single player creative mode.

Example of your work- Your favorite type of cake-Chocolate cake.
    IGN: FireG0dz

Why I want to join: To learn how to properly build a hull, and make it look great

Example of my work: (hulls by darknassius, interiors by me)

The drones and drone racks are all me. Hull still by Darknassius (I couldnt get the drone launch GIF small enough, its in the zip folder here F-Neptune VIP Transport View attachment 26839View attachment 26841 View attachment 26842

Favorite type of cake - any cake as long as it has LOTS OF ICING
    All accepted, should be whitelisted soon-ish

Application form-

IGN-PandaLuv (couldnt think of anything better xD!)

Why you want to join the server- I always look for whitelist servers. In my experiance through minecraft they are cared for better and you run into less problems with griefing. Love that i dont have to pvp or worry about being killed by other players as thats not really my interest. Im more of a hoarder/builder that enjooys just going out and gathering lol.

Example of your work- I am new to the game and have no examples at this time.

Your favorite type of cake- I love carrot cake!

added note: I would be learning and exploring everything while i got the hang of the game. I am looking for a game that i can loose myself in and entertain my boredom and this game seemed to fit.
    No pics, no access to this amazing server.

IGN- Gian3722

Why you want to join the server- Because my dear friend wants me to join and play along

Example of your work- Well, since I'm starting right now, my ships are sorta basic but the designs will start to be better with time.
    Your favorite type of cake- Chocolate cake :3
    Build a bit more on that ship and then try again.

Reaction score
    IGN- Zevox

Why you want to join the server- The reason why i want to join this server is because one of my good friends, Arkevex, recommended this server to me so that i could see the work of other people, and maybe collaborate with them.

Example of your work- Gyazo - 0be3c95d767a98737cefefcf788162fe.png

Your favorite type of cake- Fruit Cake

Reaction score
    whoa whoa whoa, why did i get banned? I kept trying to exit the lagging sector but i couldn't, to wouldn't let me

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The player FireG0dz is now banned from NFD Build.
    After multiple complaints from our players and after FireG0dz invading a personal battle with mass size rules which was broken with a ship 221,5k mass bigger ship where said player rammed and shot the players testing their ships, creating enourmus amounts of lag and ruining the fun of other players.

Here at NFD-B we are trying to make sure everyone has a place to build, test their builds and have fun. Behaviour like this is not accepted especially not when it hurts other players fun on our server.​

Reaction score
    I'm sorry, in fact i was using a ship built on your server. its a modification to the Scythe BC. Secondly, all i wanted to do was help test the ship. As soon as i came into the sector i experienced tremendous lag, to the point where i was getting 1 FPS. I made numerous attempts to admin warp out of the server, but to no avail, i couldn't. If I'm let back on, i will cease spawning ships bigger than 50k mass, and will stay in my own system unless otherwise asked to leave. The experience I've had on this amazing server was simply wonderful, and i would hate to be kicked off for life because of a few mistakes that i vow will never be repeated
    Thanks,
    FireG0dz

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I'm sorry, in fact i was using a ship built on your server. its a modification to the Scythe BC. Secondly, all i wanted to do was help test the ship. As soon as i came into the sector i experienced tremendous lag, to the point where i was getting 1 FPS. I made numerous attempts to admin warp out of the server, but to no avail, i couldn't. If I'm let back on, i will cease spawning ships bigger than 50k mass, and will stay in my own system unless otherwise asked to leave. The experience I've had on this amazing server was simply wonderful, and i would hate to be kicked off for life because of a few mistakes that i vow will never be repeated
    Thanks,
    FireG0dz
    tiny list of reasons why the decision is final:
    You were not invited to the combat test.
    You came in a ship almost exactly 95% larger than what was agreed to use in the combat test done by me and Atra.
    You rammed your 321.000mass ship into Atra's ship causing all the lag.
    I managed to kick you before you warped.
    We have had complaints about you before.
    I just found out we should never have accepted you since you did not apply with pictures of your own ships but rather a hull made by another player, we should have seen this last week but we missed it.

Soooo no, you're gone and so is the ship you came and ruined the fun in.

Reaction score
    tiny list of reasons why the decision is final:
    You were not invited to the combat test.
    You came in a ship almost exactly 95% larger than what was agreed to use in the combat test done by me and Atra.
    You rammed your 321.000mass ship into Atra's ship causing all the lag.
    I managed to kick you before you warped.
    We have had complaints about you before.
    I just found out we should never have accepted you since you did not apply with pictures of your own ships but rather a hull made by another player, we should have seen this last week but we missed it.

Soooo no, you're gone and so is the ship you came and ruined the fun in.
    Again sorry, i really wasn't paying attention to the chat. sometime soon, i will work on a ship completely of my own design. Also, it was an accident that i rammed Atra's ship. I came into the sector at approximatly 300 m/s and tried to slow down as soon as i got in, and i tried to avoid hitting Atra but i couldn't. I see why im not on due to ship issues, and i will work on an amazing one as soon as i have time.
    Thanks for the consideration,
    FireG0dz

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- Zevox

Why you want to join the server- The reason why i want to join this server is because one of my good friends, Arkevex, recommended this server to me so that i could see the work of other people, and maybe collaborate with them.

Example of your work- Gyazo - 0be3c95d767a98737cefefcf788162fe.png

Your favorite type of cake- Fruit Cake
    IGN: Shilohnova
    I want to join the server so I can build with my friends there.
    And an example of my (bad) work: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/148938970758250497/191656553118564353/unknown.png
    It's the first ship I've built.
    Favorite Cake: Strawberry
    well Arke says you're good enough to be let in then so be it.
    Accepted

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Logs in: "well, that doesn't look like how I left it..."

And sure enough, someone paid my sector a visit while I was offline. :/

Damage isnt too bad but I had done a bit of work before saving the most recent one so just mad that I will have to rebuild all my progress.

Looks like cannon hits, missile fire would leave big craters not holes like these. It has to be cannon with explosive effect.

I have no idea what happened to the truck carrying this, but it's gone. Glad I have that blueprinted...

NOW,
    Someone clearly fucked up here:

First, you dont need a fucking titan to shoot unarmored targets, and second, you clearly dont know the /destroy_entity_dock command, just /destroy_entity.

I would appreciate it if NFD server staff could help me find who did it and we can then find out if it was a fuckup or if we have a greifer who clearly doesn't know what they are doing on our hands.

And I only have a few days left until the build competition is over! Can people please stop blowing bloody holes in my WIP ships? This is the 3rd time now! :mad::mad::mad:

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10

Damage isnt too bad but I had done a bit of work before saving the most recent one so just mad that I will have to rebuild all my progress.

Looks like cannon hits, missile fire would leave big craters not holes like these. It has to be cannon with explosive effect.

I have no idea what happened to the truck carrying this, but it's gone. Glad I have that blueprinted...

NOW,

First, you dont need a fucking titan to shoot unarmored targets, and second, you clearly dont know the /destroy_entity_dock command, just /destroy_entity.

I would appreciate it if NFD server staff could help me find who did it and we can then find out if it was a fuckup or if we have a greifer who clearly doesn't know what they are doing on our hands.

And I only have a few days left until the build competition is over! Can people please stop blowing bloody holes in my WIP ships? This is the 3rd time now! :mad::mad::mad:
    Already on it.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!

NOW,

Looks like another Scythe attack.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Looks like another Scythe attack.
    Last time I logged in was like either Saturday morning or Friday morning so Idk when exactly it happened.
    Now I got to go to work, hope I don't get another 8 hour shift turning into a 12 hour one again.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10

NOW,

Well the culprit was no other than FireG0dz that we banned yesterday.

Reaction score
    IGN-

Why you want to join the server-

Example of your work-

Your favorite type of cake-
    IGN- Alsos

Why you want to join the server-
    I'm an avid builder. Whitelist servers have better control. Communities tend to be more pleasant. It'd be nice to build hopefully without drama.

Example of your work-
    Apologies for no up close shots. Go big or go home. This covers a couple of my work in progress builds. A Station and a few ships. All ships and the station in this picture were build in survival on another server with its custom currency and many player shops.
    starmade-screenshot-0010.png
    Your favourite type of cake-
    Triple chocolate gateau. Although I am sometimes quite partial to treacle sponge cake with a bit of custard(Well a lot of custard).

Last edited:

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    wait whoa whoa whoa, are we just blaming me for everything now?!?!
    No, we have logs to check. And you were the last suspect at the crimescene, even leaft us a big heap of evidence that you were there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.