Nova Fleet Dynamics Build Server- Build, Play, Explore! [Whitelist]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Good evening;

I would like to integrate your server to share , discover and learn among the community. I do not have a lot of ships but I 'm rather proud . My username is Guimleu68.

Here are some screens :

UNSC Frigate Class Paris:

UNSC Cruiser Class Halcyon:

Frigate Class Talon:

And the Pillar of Autumn (empty):

And my favorite cake is a lie! :3

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    IGN- Keitht697

Why you want to join the server- I haven't seriously played starmade for about 2 years, maybe a bit longer. I'd like to get back into it with an active community

Example of your work- N/A (I haven't really made anything worth showing off in the week or 2 that i have gotten back into playing. Still re-learning things.) Here's a WIP crappy salvage-cargo... thing. Its the only ship that is even remotely worth sharing that i have made during the ~2 weeks that i have been playing this game after my hiatus.

Your favorite type of cake- Frozen Oreo-Chunk Ice Cream cake. The diabeetus intensifies.

Last edited:

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Good evening;

I would like to integrate your server to share , discover and learn among the community. I do not have a lot of ships but I 'm rather proud . My username is Guimleu68.

Here are some screens :

UNSC Frigate Class Paris:

UNSC Cruiser Class Halcyon:

Frigate Class Talon:

And the Pillar of Autumn (empty):

And my favorite cake is a lie! :3
    IGN- Keitht697

Why you want to join the server- I haven't seriously played starmade for about 2 years, maybe a bit longer. I'd like to get back into it with an active community

Example of your work- N/A (I haven't really made anything worth showing off in the week or 2 that i have gotten back into playing. Still re-learning things.) Here's a WIP crappy salvage-cargo... thing. Its the only ship that is even remotely worth sharing that i have made during the ~2 weeks that i have been playing this game after my hiatus.

Your favorite type of cake- Frozen Oreo-Chunk Ice Cream cake. The diabeetus intensifies.
    Whitelisted

Reactions: Guimleu68
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Oh and btw, The station actually does belong to me, I built it by myself on a server that didn't have the rails and of course got shut down since the previous owner of it never took care of it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452384144,1452383854][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Shush, I've learned from my mistakes and probably won't ever do such a thing again anyways so It would make it stupid for you to not let me in since there aren't any other creative servers in the entire world and no one wants to host one so thats why i'm asking to join so i can build ships with people
    this is saying that you dont have a good enough computer to start your own creative world for you and your "friend"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453154989][/DOUBLEPOST]i had posted a few pages back on pg 55 or 54, and i was wondering if i could get a look at my picts for my ship, that way i can get on with my friend Ithirahad, and build for our survival server
    Thank you
    DustinJOhnson
    aka djthekiller

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    this is saying that you dont have a good enough computer to start your own creative world for you and your "friend"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453154989][/DOUBLEPOST]i had posted a few pages back on pg 55 or 54, and i was wondering if i could get a look at my picts for my ship, that way i can get on with my friend Ithirahad, and build for our survival server
    Thank you
    DustinJOhnson
    aka djthekiller
    Oh and actualy reason is i do got a good pc, Just i don't got the freaking money to host a server

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Why is there of Imperial tie advanced fighters roaming around as pirates?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Why is there of Imperial tie advanced fighters roaming around as pirates?
    because SOME FUCKER won't stop setting them as the pirates, and due to everyone having access to basic admin commands (tp, destroy_entity, etc) there's no way to prevent it. I'm guessing it's not written in the logs, either, or they would have gotten banned at this point.

Ithirahad keeps replacing the pirates with docking tubes, and it works for a little, until the little shit doing this changes it back to TIEs.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    because SOME FUCKER won't stop setting them as the pirates, and due to everyone having access to basic admin commands (tp, destroy_entity, etc) there's no way to prevent it. I'm guessing it's not written in the logs, either, or they would have gotten banned at this point.

Ithirahad keeps replacing the pirates with docking tubes, and it works for a little, until the little shit doing this changes it back to TIEs.
    Cant you disable pirate spawns entirely in the Configs though? Why are they even allowed to spawn? Should be easy enough to disable natural spawns without killing command spawning (Unless I'm mistaken).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    therimmer96 can you look at my application on 54 and 55, the picts are on 55 i think and the application is on pg 54
    thank you

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

I used to not mind as it was only like 3 or 4 of them... in fact it was fun watching my turrets take them out 12k away... the 40+ that started showing up to play were a bit more of an issue. Between them and my turrets going bat guano crazy the server had a really pleasant time trying to keep up. I finally just found the base that was sending them and did a nice destroy_entity_dock. I don't see any stupid TIE fighter fleets anymore. lol

But yeah, it was beyond annoying to say the least. Quick solution is to just get rid of any pirate bases near you so they don't send any raids your way.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    New blueprints uploaded to the server should now NOT be set as pirates.
    AI should now NOT be able to spawn.

If you see any AI pirates then just delete them, be careful not to delete something that isn't set as the AI pirates.

If there are any more problems just contact us in whatever way you like.

Reactions: Ithirahad
    Status
    Not open for further replies.