Nova Fleet Dynamics Build Server- Build, Play, Explore! [Whitelist]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN- steathinator9837

Why you want to join the server- To build. And to build more. And not to be lonely.

Example of your work- starmade-screenshot-0097.png

Your favorite type of cake- Dark Chocolate Cake! :D

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- friendofvampires

Why you want to join the server- I like building and my old server is pretty dead

Example of your work-
    [/IMG]
    Your favorite type of cake- cheesecake :D

I figured, but i didn't have any pics at work. Got it now, though
    IGN- steathinator9837

Why you want to join the server- To build. And to build more. And not to be lonely.

Example of your work-View attachment 21228

Your favorite type of cake- Dark Chocolate Cake! :D
    Accepted? Accepted.
    Give me a moment to whitelist you, might take a while before the actual whitelist get's updated though.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- TheGeek007

Why you want to join the server- I wish to build PVP Star Wars ships with friends

Example of your work-

Your favorite type of cake- Angel Food Cake
    Accepted and whitelised.
    Whitelisting might take awhile.

Reaction score
    Hello !

My name is Tommy and I am from Croatia, 40 Yo , especialy enjoying building wich i was done for now in Minecraft. In starmade I am newbie, but I managed to came up with nice newbie design by my own, few days ago, untill they wrecked me my ship for no aparent reason. I am well in age when wrecking someone effort in real life would result in fist fight, therefor I am avoiding any PVP like places like a plague. I am willing to help, share my builds freely and assist anyway I can. I still run my tiny Minecraft server but for my fun only these days. SciFi is something that I adore from 1980 when I first saw Star wars in mivie theater so i recon that this is game for me.
    So I do not own any builds so far only one 95% done blueprint wich I can upload somwhere if needed and tons of stuff done in Minecraft ofcourse. So to cut my story shorter..here is my application

Why you want to join the server- For pure pleasure of building stuff without being wrecked in first join to server

Example of your work- Small ship but no screenshot unfortunately..only blueprint on my PC

Your favorite type of cake- Honey Pie

Game name is: TommyH

See you in game all!

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hello !

My name is Tommy and I am from Croatia, 40 Yo , especialy enjoying building wich i was done for now in Minecraft. In starmade I am newbie, but I managed to came up with nice newbie design by my own, few days ago, untill they wrecked me my ship for no aparent reason. I am well in age when wrecking someone effort in real life would result in fist fight, therefor I am avoiding any PVP like places like a plague. I am willing to help, share my builds freely and assist anyway I can. I still run my tiny Minecraft server but for my fun only these days. SciFi is something that I adore from 1980 when I first saw Star wars in mivie theater so i recon that this is game for me.
    So I do not own any builds so far only one 95% done blueprint wich I can upload somwhere if needed and tons of stuff done in Minecraft ofcourse. So to cut my story shorter..here is my application

Why you want to join the server- For pure pleasure of building stuff without being wrecked in first join to server

Example of your work- Small ship but no screenshot unfortunately..only blueprint on my PC

See you in game all!
    Get a screenshot of it. Or build something new and take a picture of that.

Reaction score
    You know you can build in singleplayer to avoid getting blown up, right?
    Well..on my "PC" it is kinda a problem but I managed to get screenshot of upgraded ship edited from blueprint I thankfully learned to make before I got wrecked. Anyway..nothing special, only my first ship. Can fire with simple cannons and decent shield and speed for its small size

Hope you like it.

Reactions: Lecic

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Spawn sector can be set to be protected. Normally that's where I do showcasing of my works if I screenshot them. Also that delete entity command is so useful for removing spawn camping stations. XD

Reaction score
    IGN- GamerLava (I changed it from Zek :p)

Why you want to join the server- To build ships to fight odium and vagyr

Example of your work- Cant send pictures yet if you want em just ask

Your favorite type of cake- angle cake (If monkey bread is a cake then my fav is monkey bread)

Reaction score
    IGN-canadianbacon

Why you want to join the server-build stuff and talk to people

Example of your work-http://gfycat.com/ComplexDapperDogfish

Your favorite type of cake-POUND CAKE

Lag

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IGN- Bite

Why you want to join the server- I like to play creative but I also don't like to play alone :(

Example of your work- My ongoing WIP (somewhat out of date)
    (more here)

Your favorite type of cake- New York-Style Cheesecake with Cherry Topping

Reaction score
    Hello !

See you in game all!
    Can I expect some answer soon? Not that I am impatient, but it is kinda booring as hell to build alone..especialy my new ship.

Thanks

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Well..on my "PC" it is kinda a problem but I managed to get screenshot of upgraded ship edited from blueprint I thankfully learned to make before I got wrecked. Anyway..nothing special, only my first ship. Can fire with simple cannons and decent shield and speed for its small size

Hope you like it.
    IGN-canadianbacon

Why you want to join the server-build stuff and talk to people

Example of your work-http://gfycat.com/ComplexDapperDogfish

Your favorite type of cake-POUND CAKE
    IGN- Bite

Why you want to join the server- I like to play creative but I also don't like to play alone :(

Example of your work- My ongoing WIP (somewhat out of date)
    (more here)

Your favorite type of cake- New York-Style Cheesecake with Cherry Topping
    You three are accepted, I will whitelist you shortly

IGN- GamerLava (I changed it from Zek :p)

Why you want to join the server- To build ships to fight odium and vagyr

Example of your work- Cant send pictures yet if you want em just ask

Your favorite type of cake- angle cake (If monkey bread is a cake then my fav is monkey bread)
    You, I cant accept you without any pictures of your work

Reaction score
    I expected as much... well it may be a while my computer is on lockdown by my dad so i cant get the pictures :(

Lag

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Thank you Nauvran, will check it out as soon as my connection works again :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.