Nova Fleet Dynamics Build Server- Build, Play, Explore! [Whitelist]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    That ship isn't yours.
    I know, Crusade let me keep that blueprint tho altho i did customize it to my "creative fart"(Zerosen on MF) and i probably will never claim it as my own ever but give Crusade the credit for its structure and nice beauty on the armor

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I know, Crusade let me kee pthat blueprint tho altho i did customize it to my "creative fart"(Zerosen on MF) and i probably will never claim it as my own ever but give Crusade the credit for its structure and nice beauty on the armor
    And how exactly did you get hold of the blueprint?

Reaction score
    No, you will never claim it. You got permission to keep the BP, nothing else, and was expressly told never to claim it as your own.
    I know or i would get baneed which in this case i haven't claimed it as my own but i do have permission to use it when i wise and i have permission to keep it as Crusade said in the Chat
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452383493,1452383459][/DOUBLEPOST]
    And how exactly did you get hold of the blueprint?
    I accidently stole it from crrusade some very long time ago

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I know or i would get baneed which in this case i haven't claimed it as my own but i do have permission to use it when i wise and i have permission to keep it as Crusade said in the Chat
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452383493,1452383459][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I accidently stole it from crrusade some very long time ago
    "accidently"
    You just confirmed that you stole a ship before, even from a moderator and a very well known member.
    Therefore I dont think we will allow you to join this server

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    That ship isn't yours.
    Oh and btw, The station actually does belong to me, I built it by myself on a server that didn't have the rails and of course got shut down since the previous owner of it never took care of it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452384144,1452383854][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "accidently"
    You just confirmed that you stole a ship before, even from a moderator and a very well known member.
    Therefore I dont think we will allow you to join this server
    Shush, I've learned from my mistakes and probably won't ever do such a thing again anyways so It would make it stupid for you to not let me in since there aren't any other creative servers in the entire world and no one wants to host one so thats why i'm asking to join so i can build ships with people

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Oh and btw, The station actually does belong to me, I built it by myself on a server that didn't have the rails and of course got shut down since the previous owner of it never took care of it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452384144,1452383854][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Shush, I've learned from my mistakes and probably won't ever do such a thing again anyways so It would make it stupid for you to not let me in since there aren't any other creative servers in the entire world and no one wants to host one so thats why i'm asking to join so i can build ships with people
    No, you shush.
    I will not let a kidthat stole another persons ship from the dev server and then claimed it as his own on any servers that I have something to say on.
    And well that's just too bad for you kid, should have thought about that before you decided to try and claim someoneelses work as their own.

On a more professional level you have yet to provide anything that you have build that is something we can actually judge.

Reaction score
    No, you shush.
    I will not let a kidthat stole another persons ship from the dev server and then claimed it as his own on any servers that I have something to say on.
    And well that's just too bad for you kid, should have thought about that before you decided to try and claim someoneelses work as their own.

On a more professional level you have yet to provide anything that you have build that is something we can actually judge.
    Also your speaking to the wrong person here I could kick you in the balls if i knew where you were irl but i won't cause you haven't angered me yet(Which you won't want to or else your gonna get hitler in your face all day long tomorrow)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452386279,1452386225][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That is not going to get you anywhere.
    I know, Nauvran is just being a douche right now

Reaction score
    A rather calm Texan man, who has been a man far longer than you is telling you nicely to stop. If you want me to treat you like an adult start acting like one.

I mean really, was the "texan" thing supposed to what scare me? You disappoint me.
    You are a freaking really annoying person at times(Really no gonna listen to you guys shit anymore)

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    *Slowly walks out of the room and shoves timtee into it and locks the door* yep staying out of that fight. :P

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4

[11:10:14 PM] FlyingDebris: I've seen flame on the NFD thread
    [11:10:18 PM] FlyingDebris: I've seen flame in suggestion threads
    [11:10:24 PM] FlyingDebris: but flame on the NFD SERVER THREAD
    [11:10:32 PM] FlyingDebris: this is fucking gold

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN: mindlord0013

Why I want to join: I'm lonely and have no one to play with, but I normally only build ships ;_;

Work Example (WiP):

Favourite Type of Cake: Cheesecake with lots of fruit (great, now I'm hungry).

Reactions: Aynslei
    Reaction score
    IGN- friendofvampires

Why you want to join the server- I like building and my old server is pretty dead

Example of your work-
    [/IMG]
    Your favorite type of cake- cheesecake :D

We need them before we can whitelist
    I figured, but i didn't have any pics at work. Got it now, though

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.