Nova Fleet Dynamics Build Server- Build, Play, Explore! [Whitelist]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Heyyo Creeper, Flying. If you wish this thread to be cleaned up nice and tidy I can definitely help you, feel free to ask!

idiotplaysgames If you've got beef with the server staff, the StarMade Dock is the last place you'll want to bring it up.
    Where might i bring said things up? Or with whom?

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Heyyo Creeper, Flying. If you wish this thread to be cleaned up nice and tidy I can definitely help you, feel free to ask!

idiotplaysgames If you've got beef with the server staff, the StarMade Dock is the last place you'll want to bring it up.
    That would be nice, thank you.

@Games,
    *ahem*

This is a server, run by members of the community. If you have an issue with this server in the StarMade community, please contact Creeper__God or myself via PM.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2

Yes please. That would be great.

Reaction score
    IGN- epicfacethe3rd

Why you want to join the server- work on builds for NFD

Example of your work- i lost all screenshots of my wip crusier.

Your favorite type of cake- none, they are all LIES.

Server IP can be found at- 206.217.143.115:57921, NFD clan page.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I can't seam to get into the server, keep getting an EOFException.....
    Sorry about that, I'll restart it in a few minutes as soon as I get the chance. Creeper__God is working on upgrading the server right now, we'll be doubling the capacity soon.

Server is down. Keptic crashed it...again XD
    At Doomsider's recommendation, I'm going to ask you to stop posting on any NFD thread and to stop sending us pointless PMs demanding money or otherwise.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    XD. I have not been notified by a mod to not post on any NFD thread.
    We're telling you to stop trying to troll us at the recommendation of a moderator. It is completely within our rights to tell you to leave this thread because of your incessant poor behavior.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN- puppy333

Why you want to join the server- I love building ships and learning new techniques . and my brother is on the server :)

Example of your work- see below ( not the prettiest or most finished things :p )

Your favorite type of cake- cheesecake

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    FlyingDebris, I believe I crashed the server while spawning in a 1.1M ship : / srorry for any inconvenience this caused other people.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    FlyingDebris, I believe I crashed the server while spawning in a 1.1M ship : / srorry for any inconvenience this caused other people.
    Thanks for letting me know, I'll restart it as soon as possible. Still waiting on Creeper__God to figure out the server plan, but I've got the funds to help pay again. At the moment it's looking like we're going to, at the very least, double the server's capacity.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- puppy333

Why you want to join the server- I love building ships and learning new techniques . and my brother is on the server :)

Example of your work- see below ( not the prettiest or most finished things :p )

Your favorite type of cake- cheesecake
    Accepted. Welcome to the server!

Reaction score
    Thanks for letting me know, I'll restart it as soon as possible. Still waiting on Creeper__God to figure out the server plan, but I've got the funds to help pay again. At the moment it's looking like we're going to, at the very least, double the server's capacity.
    ok great : D

also my bro (puppy333) has been wanting to join me on the server for a while : )

Status
    Not open for further replies.