Not Enough Memory?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I've noticed over the week quite a few people seeing this error. Most of the time increasing allocated memory will do nothing, but I saw a post not too long ago with a simple fix which works so I decided to make this thread.

Open your starmade folder and go to the 'server-database' folder. Look around in that folder for enemy ships and delete them all, it will look like; ENTITY_SHIP_(shipnamehere) so whatever ships your enemy uses, will be in the (shipnamehere)

After that go to the Data folder (located in that same server-database folder) and do the same for those entities. Restart the game and the error message should be gone, at least until more enemies spawn.

This is due to enemy ships spawning in places they have no real business spawning in, mostly because you'll never make contact with them so they don't need to be there anyway.

Hope it helps!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Excellent tip, thank you!

Note: One thing I found, ENTITY_SHIP_(shipname) includes both mob and player ships. To delete only mob ships, delete all of the *.ent files starting as ENTITY_SHIP_MOB_(shipname).

Skark166