[ Nor ] The Introuction

Nor

Reaction score
    ===================================================

Good , readers of this post. As you've already read, I go by the name of Nor. And as you might have guessed, I like starmade and it's forum enough to make an introduction thread. Even so, I am usually content to be just a lurker, and any introduction post I make is usually my last post on a forum. But I suppose I'm writing this because I would like to talk about and potentially play this game with people. I've become increasingly attatched to starmade as of late, but none of my usual crowd have any interest in joining me.

So I'll begin with this... My favorite thing about starmade is the same reason I like computer programming. I can create almost any sort of design in my head, and with enough effort, watch it come to life. With that said, I usually don't make the most efficient of ships as I prefer focusing on asthetics. Even with that, I'm really more focused on the interior design of my structures, and leave the exterior sub-par. I hope, as I go along, I can find the inspiration for more polished exterieors.

So ends my introduction. I'd like end this by asking anyone interested in responding to leave a small statement about what they like to do ingame. You don't have to, but it would sure make this thread more interesting for me. ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Welcome Nor! Have fun!

Good luck finding someone to enjoy the game with!

And my favorite thing to do is colonize planets.