nooby scavenger beam question

Reaction score
    Hi ppl im very new to the game and am having an issue i cant seem to figure out.
    When i put scavenger beams on my little ship the beams dont seem to be aligned right it looks as if they are shooting out from the top of the screen and they dont seem to be collecting anything?no blocks are disappearing from the asteroids/planets and nothing is being put into my inventory
    Ive tried rebuilding and configuring the ship quite a few times watched some tutorial vids and cant see that im doing anything wrong.
    Any heads up would be really appreciated
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430450719,1430448194][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm it seems to be working now

Attachments

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Your beam seems to shoot upways.

Rebuild it or just put the salvage Computer the right way around.
    You got arrows, that show you wich way a salvage Beam/Weapon will Shoot when activated.
    Usually the screen should face in the opposite direction of shooting.
    Press C on the Salvagecomputer and Shift+V on your weapons to connect them after that.
    It dosnt matter what way your beams face. They allways shoot in the opposite direction of theyr Computerscreen.

Hope that helped.

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The Beams fire in the direction the computer is facing, not the cannons (for some reason). So if the computer is facing up then the beams will face up. That's the only reason I can see that it would do that.