Nominate Jaaskinal for "Wired for Logic - Gold" badge

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I totally agree...
    And I would also like to see a more formal nomination process for badges, so we don't need a new thread to nominate somebody for a badge.
    I agree. The proper current method is to harass and bother the council to consider someone and then pass that on to the Schine man whom pushes the buttons. Aside from the current lack of council, there really does need to be a better way. Maybe a simple link and textbox + short explanation for the nomination.

Really a freaking badge on a game forum? I don't see why there is a thread about this. Do I get free lollipops if 30 people like my thread?
    Welcome to the Site Support/Suggestion/General place where forum concerns, ideas, etc are found.

You really are the odd one, coming to a forum subthread and wondering why people are talking about a forum feature.

Reaction score
    I am new, but from what I have read this sounds like the person for the job. Jaaskinal for wired logic- gold badge.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Should have closed/updated the thread, let me do that now - she's been given the badge.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Really a freaking badge on a game forum? I don't see why there is a thread about this. Do I get free lollipops if 30 people like my thread?
    The shit that he/ she done was easily game changing level good.

Logic drives is the most obvious one. Dont be mad because u are bad ))))

Reactions: Reilly Reese