Nocreepers block build server

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Welcome to Nocreepers Server
    'show us what you can build not what you can buy'

We are a block build survival server.
    There are no shops except at spawn. Role play is welcome, and PvP is encouraged.

Server settings are 10km sectors and 200m/s speed limit.
    The Rules:
    1. 600x600x600 max size
    2. 4million block limit on ships
    3. no ships over 100 blocks in any dimension may be docked to a planet
    4. Stations may not exceed 1000m in any direction and may not cross sector boundaries, above 1000 dimensions request admin approval.
    5. Keep profanity to a minimum in public chat.

Server IP: 108.61.109.95:4242

Last edited:
    Reactions: aceface

TheOmega

The reason Deb needs meds
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The only one I would be worried about is the station limit one. Anyone who has know me since I stated multiplayer KNOWS I'm all about those stations

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The only one I would be worried about is the station limit one. Anyone who has know me since I stated multiplayer KNOWS I'm all about those stations
    I just talked to the admin. He said above 1000 is okay just ask an admin first.

Reaction score
    I like this server because it is more challenging. Other servers I can trade among shops and be a billionaire within a few hours of signing on. On this one you have to slug it out a bit more if you want to get somewhere.

I look forward to a player run trading economy instead of an NPC run economy. I am already wondering if my shop should accept credits or some type of block as the medium of exchange.

And the admin is competent and fair, unlike some servers I have been on.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    This really is one of the best servers I've ever played on. If people are willing to give the crafting system a chance, it actually is really easy to make what you want, the admins are fair and friendly people. They accept that people play the game differently and the server is set up to really encourage player interaction.

Reaction score
    There needs to be more servers without shops. And I hope the spawn shop is empty most if not all the time...