No News In Launcher

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    When I start up the Launcher, there is no news feed, just a blank grey area. Is this normal, or should I be getting something? Also, if possible, how do I fix it?

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    this is due to the new site. a new launcher is being made to support the new news section

Reactions: WolfChild
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    schema knows he just didn't get enough time to edit the launcher just wait is the solution

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It's been months, so I resurrect this thread by saying this: WHERE IS IT?!......Or at least where can I find the fix for this, because it is starting to annoy and I have procrastinated in putting this question off for months and now I have a launcher that (still) has no news!

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Schema said a new launcher is coming soon, but I don't think it is started yet, although it wouldn't take schema long as the framework is already there in the current launcher.

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Now I think about it, a new launcher could coincide with the steam release, with all the functionality of steam available, and that could be why we don't have it yet.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    Now I think about it, a new launcher could coincide with the steam release, with all the functionality of steam available, and that could be why we don't have it yet.
    Or maybe the game is just not longer free.