No more disagree button?

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Disagree was definitely neutral. When the new rating system was added, there were a few negative ratings (insane was one of them) but they were all removed within a day or so.
    Or turned into neutral ratings.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I suggest that the forum has a fake-user (controlled by the forum code) that just posts 1 new post each new thread.

This post just says:
    "I disagree with the OP" and everybody can agree on this post :p

BTW:
    I stick to using Funny as both ironic and serious rating whenever @FunnyBunny14 is posting.
    Else I use Optimistic for either - an ironic and serious Optimistic - rating.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I suggest that the forum has a fake-user (controlled by the forum code) that just posts 1 new post each new thread.

This post just says:
    "I disagree with the OP" and everybody can agree on this post :p

BTW:
    I stick to using Funny as both ironic and serious rating whenever @FunnyBunny14 is posting.
    Else I use Optimistic for either - an ironic and serious Optimistic - rating.
    You do know that I could send my bunny army after you any time I want? Just look at Julius Caesar. He mocked me all day, and eventually I just decided that I didn't want him around anymore. I was quite upset when Brutus got all the credit though... People just didn't seem to understand that funny little bunnies could succesfully carry out such a dificult mission.
    But then they met killer rabbit.

Last edited:

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Disagree was definitely neutral. When the new rating system was added, there were a few negative ratings (insane was one of them) but they were all removed within a day or so.
    Yep.

We're looking into redoing the entire rating system, a poll will come up when we evaluate what has been said so far and possible options that will fit.