No longer can log in.

Reaction score
    LIke in the topic. I can no longer log in. WHen I do that log in window goes blank white. But I can play as guest.

I tried to reinstall from scratch entire game, reinstall on another drive etc.

I have no idea what I can do anymore.

Reaction score
    Navy you tried to make a new account? Maybe there’s something wrong with your present account?

If you want to get more reliable help I’d recommend the discord, the ones that can help you (aka the programmers) frequent that place more.

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    LIke in the topic. I can no longer log in. WHen I do that log in window goes blank white. But I can play as guest.

I tried to reinstall from scratch entire game, reinstall on another drive etc.

I have no idea what I can do anymore.
    We'll need more info in order to help you.

Are you having an issue with Steam. Steam-installed StarMade or Legacy-launcher StarMade?

Screenshots would be helpful.

Reaction score
    does the login window turn into a white screen? because if it does, it's happening to me too. I think it has something to do with the user database, guest login works fine tho.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Current fix is just to login as guest, and then uplink in the multiplayer menu instead. There will be a new launcher coming eventually that should not have this problem.