No dupe bug fix?

Reaction score
    Are you referring to the Block Removal + Symmetry dupe glitch? This often affects blocks broken when they are on the centerline of an Odd Symmetry plane, and returns to the player an amount multiplied by the number of planes set, to a maximum of x8.

BTW I found this unintentionally, and have no intent to exploit it. l337 h4x make things less fun, since Ned Noobie can make a fortune selling Ship Cores within several minutes of spawning.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ...you can just go kill a pirate and loot the stacks of 500-1000 lvl 4 nd 5 ores that they drop.

...if you run out of resources, spawn a copy of your ship, blast the core, and salvage it.

...but at least taking a tiny ship with a huge docking area and attaching a much more expensive ship to it so you can buy it for nothing is fixed.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Aye, Schema is boxing with bugs as fast as he can. He\'ll send your troubles away as soon as possible.

Reaction score
    I\'ll not post what the bug is, as last time I did the post was deleted. I did however PM Schema. I was hoping it would be fixed in this patch, but no luck.

Loot you can turn down and BP\'s you can disable, but no way to prevent this dupe bug.