Nie-Felt Foundation Shipyard

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I've been around a while now so I thought it's about time I made a shipyard thread

spacestation_render.png
    I'm currently working on the plan of this station in blender. It has 4 towers with 2 elevators each along the out side. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Update:

starmade-screenshot-0006.png
    1st Version Almost finished, the interior and most of the systems are done. Became dissatisfied with it so started the next version.
    starmade-screenshot-0007.png
    2nd Version The interior was almost done, just enough of the systems are filled in to make it semi-functional. Forgot to save the blueprint to my computer when the NDF Build server moved to the Cake Build server. So the ship is lost.
    starmade-screenshot-0008.png
    3rd Version is an incomplete shell. I then got a better idea while working on another ship and I am now planing to work on a 4th version of this ship.
    starmade-screenshot-0004.png
    The Servrash hasn't been worked on in almost a year. No progress pass just the shell of the ship (Like most of my builds).

This is the oldest ship I have that is complete. Note the pre-rail turrets.

Some incomplete ship that I made as a joke.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Placed hangers on both sides of all four towers. Tried out some random geebles around the hanger to see if it works. It sorta works but... feels a bit off.
    starmade-screenshot-0025.png

Reactions: Scypio
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Worked a bit on the main docking arm and a bit of detailing around it. Not really sure if the white​
    trim on the corner of the tower works but I don't know what else to do with it to break up the two faces.
    starmade-screenshot-0026.png

Reactions: Scypio and kiddan

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I don't know about the greebling, but the white trim looks quite nice. =)