Newbie Turret Help

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey everyone!

I got the game about 2 days ago and I absolutly love it!

My friend and I are creating a space station and I was wondering how to make turrets. I have seen previous forum posts but didn't exactly understand what they were saying. If you can please tell me the parts needed and where to place them that would be so helpful. Catch you guys soon!

s0up

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    turret module

ship core

turret enhancer (the amout depends on the size of your turret, the green box the module makes has to fit the whole thing in)

weapon cpu

weapons

bobbi ai module

shields (optional)

power (optional)

building block

place the building block on the station

place a + on the station with the turret enhancers

place the turret module in the middle of the + (make sure they are all connected via c and v)

now make the turret away from the station using a ship core. (when building make sure the bottom of the core is always visable and so is the bobbi ai module.

when ur turret is done get in the turrets core and use the docking option 0 to try and connect

if u get an error saying the docking area is to small then u need to make your + bigger or your turret smaller

hope this helps it was a pain in the ass for me aswell to learn

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Um is there a tatorial for doing this because it\'s kinda hard to do while reading?

Reaction score
    I will be making a video tutorial later today. Check my channel.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJChEpY138M

Should help.

Key things to remember is the turret needs its own shields (it wont share shields with the station) and it should draw energy from the station, but I believe this is currently broken as mine don\'t and therefore wont even keep a shield up.