Newbie.. spawning surrounded by pirates and no credits :-(

Reaction score
    Hi All

I have just downloaded this game to give it a try. Did the tutorial and started salvaging but got killed and after a second try essentially lost everything. Now I'm spawning surrounded by pirates and no credits to buy parts (including a core) for a ship. How do I reset the conditions?

Ta

Reaction score
    Yes you can reset the universe, i believe its under tools, you find that in the launcher

Edit: Im bad at explaining maybe another user can help you better

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    open your starmade launcher,and under the third tab (tools) you have reset universe

and in your starmade instalation folder find server.cfg
    open it with notepad,find this: AI_WEAPON_AIMING_ACCURACY = 100 (change number 100 to 50 or something less)
    and if you want pirates to sod off,just find this too: ENEMY_SPAWNING = true //Enables enemy spawing (change true to false)

Reaction score
    Yes you can reset the universe, i believe its under tools, you find that in the launcher

Edit: Im bad at explaining maybe another user can help you better
    Thanks for the response. Found the option but somehow I've broken something. Tried viewing the index database (one of the options). Nothing happend and now when trying to start the game I'm getting

SQLSyntaxErrorException: user lacks privilege or object not found: PUBLIC.ENTITIES

:-/

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    Thanks for the response. Found the option but somehow I've broken something. Tried viewing the index database (one of the options). Nothing happend and now when trying to start the game I'm getting

SQLSyntaxErrorException: user lacks privilege or object not found: PUBLIC.ENTITIES

:-/
    you need to wait for a minute or two after you click reset,i had that problem too,and try to reset it again

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Since you're the admin in single player, those commands will be your friend:
    • /despawn_all MOB all true
    • /giveid AgeingHippy 1 1
    The first command despawns all pirates, the second gives you a core.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Glad I saw this, having the same 'problem'.
    Thanks for the info. ;-)

Greets,

Jan