New Way of buying from shops

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys, so my idea for the new way of buying is that players have to dock on to the shop itself like a boat and their you can refuel,buy items and stuff

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Couldn\'t someone make a bunch of ships and use up all the docking space so no one else can shop?

Reaction score
    Timer that sends out an NPC Squad to missile those who idle there for 15 minutes. On the 5 and 10 minute mark they would be told that they should get off (and possible minute countdowns, to keep from the point of \"I DIDN\'T KNOW!\").

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think that just kind of complicates a system that already not that bad...

Reaction score
    Just create a hook on your trading ship so that you can just hook on it, so people can push you from the shop.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i like that way it works now, its easy and allows me to shop while building.

also i dont like the idea of fuel power works fine.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Agreed. Sorry, but this idea is only a needless complexity that adds nothing to the game.

Fuel, by itself, on the other hand may have merrit as an idea, but lets shelve that till we get more basic things up and running. But really, tis a game about placing blocks. I think its fine for fuel to be teleported from a shop to a ship purchasing it if we are to have fuel in this game.