New US Server

Reaction score
    started a dedicated server in the US indiana . everyone should be able to connect at [COLOR= rgb(1, 67, 100)]24.12.[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(1, 67, 100)]8[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(1, 67, 100)]4[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(1, 67, 100)].[/COLOR]1[COLOR= rgb(1, 67, 100)]45:4242[/COLOR]

if anyone has problems let me know and ill sort them after work im not sure if itll work without any extra work..
    any configs i should be looking at? i donno lol

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi Pyroxfire,
    Thanks for the new server!
    Unable to connect: Saturday, September 22, 2012, 10:04, running current version v0.0885

Starzu

Reaction score
    stuff randomly restart i dont kow why as i was alseep server is up again..hmm port may not be fowarded right..

and your welcome ^_^ hopefuly i can get this running well lol

Reaction score
    Stupid windows desided to update in the night restarting my.computer xD no.more of that going on server should stay up now

Reaction score
    well im home thank you for helping if someone wants to gtet with me and test it abit more ^_^

Reaction score
    this server lag soooooooooo much it's unplayable
    and it's even worst when pyro is spaming thousands of missile everywhere

Reaction score
    the server only lags when i push it like with the missiles im still testing things .. i am a tester after all lol me and my clan try to do the worst possible things so we find bug crash things. im sorry you played at a time i was trying to push missle systems

Reaction score
    did i forgot to mention that the first morons i met on this game were on this server? is pissing peoples off and breaking there ship at spawn is part of the test?

Reaction score
    mandrac, we would have refunded you everything you lost if you would have just been chill about it. We were in the middle of testing the combat limits when you logged in and a stray shot hit you. If it were me i would have ran to get to a secluded sector but you chose to turn and fight. I dont see what the big deal was, combat is part of the game and not everyone is going to be friendly. Dont like it then play SP.

Reaction score
    oh comon
    you were not testing anything! your friend was lazy so he/she started to ruine my ship when i wasnt in
    so i took it and shoot back at him so he/she stop
    then another guy started to shoot at me pyro killed me and at the end you were 3 shooting me for fun at spawn

Reaction score
    we blew up the store crashed the server and messed up most of a planet.. please i just want everyone to be friendly it happened oh well alittle pvp is good for the soul. lets all just relax and put it behind us XD

Reaction score
    0_O what on earth happened today. I logged in on what looked like the aftermath of a gigantic battle? Dead ships everywhere

Reaction score
    Ground Control to Major OP. What\'s the server status? It won\'t let me connect.