New Update Problem

Reaction score
    I updated StarMade last night. As I recall it was around 9 minutes after the update was released, but when I started SinglePlayer, all of the planets, asteroids, ships, stations (pretty much everything) turned into what looks like a bunch of hollow corners. I am not using an intel graphics card and all of the settings are pretty much default as far as graphics go.

Can anyone help me with this? Does anyone have the same problem, or a fix to this problem? The first image is a hallway, so as you may tell, it's not really play-able.

Thank you

img2.png img5.jpg img6.jpg img8.jpg

Attachments

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    what are you talking about? this looks fine to me :P
    10/10 would play like this
    did you try changing texture pack?

Reaction score
    Haha! Well, I must not be one of the 10. I have changed the texture pack. Strangely, from what I can tell, there are only 3 texture packs vs the 5 I used to have before the update. I will try re-installing the game, maybe that will help...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Same thing happening for me. It is reported in the bug tracker. (Not by me.) I updated all m drivers and Java and stuff but didn't try a clean install. Try that, and tell me if it works :P

Reaction score
    Well, installation was a little odd. I ran the the launcher and the game worked with no problems, but after closing it, the StarMade folder was gone. I re-installed it and once again, it worked, but this time the folder was visible. I don't know...

Anyway, re-installing the game worked. I imported all of my blueprints and skins with no difficulty. However, the universe was reset, this wasn't a problem for me, but I can see how it would be for others.

Thank you all for taking an interest in my problem! I hope the same solution will work for those facing similar issues.