New StarMade Player

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, just bought StarMade this afternoon. Loving what the game has to offer so far. Hope no one minds if ask for a casual server recommendation. Somewhere that's friendly to beginners where I can start learning the ins and outs of the game.

I'm willing to build and fight, and have a lot of experience with the sci-fi genre to draw upon. My favorite sci-fi settings are: the Lensman series, Firefly/Serenity, Wing Commander, Star Trek, Robotech/Macross, Mobile Suit Gundam and the original Star Wars to name a few.

I'm usually on in the evenings or afternoons (EST), I have Skype and TeamSpeak with a mic if anyone wants to add me.

Reaction score
    Hi and welcome to Starmade :)

You\'re welcome on Windoom Starmade if you feel like joining, be sure to check out the site (and register!) as it offers a wealth of tips for beginners at the forums!

But feel free to just hop on as well of course!

IP: windoom.com:4242

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Welcome to StarMade! We\'re a tight knit, good humored bunch of lads around here. Hopefully you\'ll fit right in.

For beginners, I would suggest looking at the wiki. It\'s full of great information regarding all in game blocks and gameplay elements. After that, I\'d try Windoom, or Illusive, where I am based.

Illusive IP: 77.111.242.197:4242

If you have any questions or comments, shoot me a private message or click on my name in chat to bring up a side chat. I\'m on a good bit.

See you out on the space lanes!