(NEW SHIP StarRise) Fire Light Resistance Shipyard: Ever growing work in progress.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So I stumbled across Starmade about a week ago and given that I’m a long time fan of both Minecrat and Science Fiction I instantly fell in love. Now I’ve spent most of my time building and designing ships and little time figuring out how to properly power, shield, arm and place thrusters so I wont be giving any stats of the ships just yet. Once I feel like each ship is optimized in each category I’ll gladly update you guys. I am also a little hesitant to put up any downloads this early or at all. I might conceder it upon request but for now I neither know how nor have the desire to set any of these ships up for download at this time.

StarRise is lousily based on the Ebon Hawk design. Rather I took to the idea of a ship built around a ship. By that I mean a ship was damaged and partly destroyed and then fixed in some way. The thruster and the ship don't necessarily go hand in hand but it works as an overall ship.

Top, wingside:

Underside:

Thruster side:

Rear, thruster side:

Rear, disk side:

The first ship I built on the game (with little experience) was ARC, now keep in mind I had no idea what I was doing just yet. This ship sadly took me the longest (or close to it) because I hadn’t learned how to spawn things in just yet. It also looks differently then the others but I decided I should show it anyway, you’ve got to start somewhere.

Front:

The ring holding the nessels together:

Back of the ship:

Whole ship:

Harvester was my second ship, and was build completely by accident. When I built the ship I confused front from back and the whole design changed because of it.

Bridge of the ship:

Whole ship:

Rear:

Front:

My second ship was built on the base of Harvester, Foundation was a larger version a stronger version.

Front:

Top:

Rear:

Element on the other hand was the third ship I crated but was the easiest. Based on the shape of a donut I built an interesting looking vesicle.

Front:

Side:

Rear:

Windfall is one of my favorite creations. Created by disassembling a pirate ship in order to make a better ship I ended up creating a ship that I not only enjoy flying but bringing into battle. Some major things have changed seince the creation of this ship from it's current state but for the most part it's the same ship I love.

Front:

Top:

Side:

Rear:

Lite was a ship built off of a fellow builders design who also attepted on building a good fighter class ship. Lite is the smallest ship in my fleet even thought it was built with heavy armor.

Front:

Rear:

Underside:

Now for something special. After spending some time looking over the forms I stumped upon Digi’s version of the Ebon Hawk from Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. In his post that I’ll repost below he posted an extensive number of pictures witch I used to recreate to the best of my ability my own version of the Ebon Hawk. I owe Digi 90% of the credit for the next ship as to most of it was his recreation of the original. What is mine I created from my own ideas and what I couldn’t re-create from the photos. You may also notice it has suffered some battle damage...stupid pirates.

Whole ship:

Rear:

Underside:

Top:

Front, reactor side:

Rear, reactor side:

Rear, wing side:

Digi's Ebon Hawk: http://star-made.org/content/ebon-hawk-detailed-interior-turrets-extra-weapons

I will continue to update the post whenever I create new ships. As of now I'm still looking for an RP or build server to contribute to if anyone is interested in my work please let me know. Thank you for your interste in my ships and the for the future of Starmade.

Reaction score
    Hey, These are quite awesome builds, A good server for someone who is creative is:

• server.starmadeblueprints.com:4242

Its a creative server that you start with cap money! Just msg me here if you ever need more items/money...

Also a great place to post pics of your builds is www.starmadeblueprints.com !!!!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Those ships are awesome, i especially love the Ebon Hawk.

I shall look forward to more ships made from you!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well thank you Trollerboban but like I said I can\'t take compleate credit for the Ebon Hawk, I re-created Digi\'s to the best of my ability on that one.

iTy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Your off to a great start! My first ships where useless... I reckon if you keep up your standards and keep building, your ships could be stunning and battle worthy!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well thank you again Trollerbobman, I haven\'t compleated my verson of the Ebon Hawk just yet, as she hasen\'t yet receaved her turrets but the ships design was compleate enought to deserve posting. And thanks for the complement iTy, Harvister and Windfall are the only two I\'ve accually takken out to battle but that was only againt AI pirates so I have no idea how my ships would fair against RL targests but I\'m happy with the results thus far and I hope to build and grow on the teqniques and rules I\'ve learned about ship building thus far.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Does your Ebon Hawk have interior ? I\'m curious how you designed it... or if it actually does have an interior, if it doesn\'t then I\'m curious how many blocks does it have, because ours is kinda heavy, 1600-ish, categorized as pocket battleship by starmadeblueprints.com :))

We designed that EbonHawk starting with the interior then built the hull on top.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I built the exterior shell of the Ebon Hawk using your screen shots as a guide. So simply, I copied you. I liked it so I rebuilt it. The interior is nothing more then a few hallways with a main room in the middle where the core is placed, nothing pretty or permanent so I decided not to post any pics here but am more them willing to once it’s more on the finished side. The ship is on the larger side and in order for it to look real and be able to move around inside like it\'s interor like you would in KOTOR it’d have to be. Without any utility blocks and it just being nothing more then an empty shell it still comes in with a mass of 888.5 with 8885 blocks not exactly the small agile ships it’s based on but it sure looks good. I figure once it\'s been outfited it\'ll come to be about the same mass as yours.