New ship, new problem.

Reaction score
    First of all. I have figured out crafting/graphing. Thanks to some really patient people. Mokunen(sp?) So I made a cool looking ship added a radar jammer and... and "storage box". I mined for a little while...and noticed my inventory was empty. I know it's not my hot bar.. I am assuming it's in the storage box. Do to get into my storage box to get the stuff out?

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yes, if you linked the storage to your salvage system, the salvaged blocks will be in that storage box.

If you are in control of the ship, you can go into your inventory, and select that box for access from there. Look at the upper-right area of the inventory screen for a button that activates a drop-down list. In that drop down, you should be able to select any storage box on your ship and access those items directly.

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Yes, if you linked the storage to your salvage system, the salvaged blocks will be in that storage box.

If you are in control of the ship, you can go into your inventory, and select that box for access from there. Look at the upper-right area of the inventory screen for a button that activates a drop-down list. In that drop down, you should be able to select any storage box on your ship and access those items directly.
    Man, I knew knew that :confused: I always had to walk the length of my ship, to get to the storage room, when I could have just opened my inventory?!

Reaction score
    ^What he said, but for some reason you can't sell stuff from this box. You have to move it FROM the box TO your inventory. Don't ask me, ask the developers. (bug)