New server trying to get off the ground

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Used to host a Counterstrike server back in the day, and I liked this game so much I thought I would give running a server for it a shot.

50K start money, protected start sector, 100Kph speed limit, 10 catalog slots, 32player max for now....not sure what else I can say here. I'm usually on playing every night, and just looking to maybe get a community started.

No website right now, if I see some growth, I will create one :)

starmade.errantventure.net:4242

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Not yet.....Don\'t know how good or bad things are as far as cheats/greifers, so I decided I\'d start as open.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Its all good I\'m bringing a buddy of mine on to help start my new empire!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Spawning in the middle of space is a really bad idea. What\'s the point of it if you can just travel to the nearesst shop (where it\'s just 1 sector away)? Otherwise, you could just put the spawn point to that shop sector because we\'d rather not waste our time building a ship to get there...

-Voyager 3, Space Pearl

P.S. You have a very huge problem handling lag that makes even my 10 GFLOPs quad-core computer useless. Seriously. If you are aware of this, please remove titan ships from the server that could possibly cause the lag.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    sure thought I had made the starting sector where there was a station, but I guess I got my notes wrong, so thanks on that one, its fixed.

Can\'t help you on the lag, it is what it is.