New Mature faction warfare server

Reaction score
    Hello, i have started a new faction warfare server. i know there are more than a few faction war servers to choose from so what sets mine apart? Well i will let you decide that and just tell you what my server is all about. we hope to create a living world and economy filled with many factions looking for all the best stuff and fighting over it. we are only looking for mature people looking to build things in this world we offer and prefer the use of teamspeak3, we offer 1 blueprint slot to save the progress of your builds. we have adjusted the prices on L5 ore to bring a bit of balance to the economy and make the process of getting rich a bit longer of a road. the rules are simple,To join us please fill out the application you can also drop by our TS server after filling it out.

1. no griefing ( includes but not limited to : removing/shooting blocks from a ship/station in construction)

2. do not argue with the admins

3.do not exploit a bug, bring it to the attention of the staff

4.dont be a asshole in general, fights are fun assholes are not

APPLICATION :

in game name:

will you use teamspeak:

have you read and agree to our rules:

do you understand the game is in Alpha and bugs will happen ( including possible map wipes ) :

why should we accept you:

TS IP:142.4.211.166

Server IP:142.4.211.166:4242

Reaction score
    ninja410 12 no i will not use team speke i dont have it yes i agree to the ruels and yes i no there might be a map reset

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    StalkishRat 14 Won\'t use teamspeak much but every once in a whileI have read and agreed to the rules I do understand it\'s in alpha and i know it will crash. A reason why i should be accepted is because i have always been trying to get in a server like this but someone is always ruining it so if i get in one that is trying to stop that i wouldnt ruin it for other people

Reaction score
    in game name: Epsilon (Forum: Epsilon Industries)

will you use teamspeak: Sure. Just not sure HOW to.

have you read and agree to our rules: Yea I have and yes I do

do you understand the game is in Alpha and bugs will happen ( including possible map wipes ) : Yes I do

why should we accept you: I\'m an experianced RP\'er. I understand how worlds work, and coming from a forum based RP lore I know what to expect when playing online with others.

Now, I have a question...

You state you give us one slot for a Blueprint. What exactally does that mean? Are you giving us the chance to BUILD one ship and save it? Or UPLOAD one ship and use it?

Also, plase PM me for the status and if I am accepted into the server.

Cheers!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    in game name:popmn66

will you use teamspeak:mostlikely not but once i get a new mic

have you read and agree to our rules:yes

do you understand the game is in Alpha and bugs will happen ( including possible map wipes ) : i have ran a server in the past and understand

why should we accept you: because i like fightiing and building ships and can do about any job