New Logic Block: Logic Control Computer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Activation Modules can be activated in build mode and in astronaut mode. They cannot be activated in flight mode. I propose a logic block that works like an activation module but that appears in the 'weapons' section of the ship so that it can be activated from the quick-bar.

This may already be planned with upcoming features, but I think that with the rail system in the works it will be needed eventually. Also, if we take out build-mode once the ship yards are added, then the current work-around of switching to build mode to activate a module while piloting will no longer be available.

This approach would allow current logic systems to be added to the quickbar with the addition of only 1 more block. For players who want to build an X-Wing transformation, or have turrets slide up from their hold, or have a way to seal/unseal doors against boarders this is a key feature.

It would also be nice to be able to name computer modules, so that in the Weapon's window we can see which one is the "minor support cannon system" and the "main missile system" and the "Turret Activation" and the "Spin propeller" etc.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I think something like this is planned, although I'm not sure. If your ship is very complex, sometimes it's worth having a second pilot onboard to help you control everything. One can remain in flight mode while the other switches between operating the main guns from a weapon computer to pressing activators and stuff in astronaut mode.