new logic block: control panel

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    As i play around with logic, one thing that i am starting to find annoying is activation blocks. They are huge, not aesthetically pleasing, and i can not activate them in pilot mode.

This is causing some annoyances. My proposed soultion, is a new block called "the control panel" , that can have multiple activation blocks hot keyed to it. This would not only save space in cockpits or control decks, but it would also make automating crewed ships more viable.

Reaction score
    There are plans to o something with the personal computer, such as coding in lua, so that might solve you issue.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    This would be a good way to link the hotbar with logic. Having logic blocks show up in the weapons tab would be extremely confusing so we will need a way to differentiate between logic blocks we need to have access to in the weapons tab.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    accessing logic while in pilot mode is definitely a planned feature, again it's currently dependent on the UI development and then we'll go from there

Reactions: jayman38
    Reaction score
    Wait, what about the inner ship remote? I'm sure using logic blocks while in pilot mode is what it is made for.

Reaction score
    Was the inner ship remote not there yet in januari 2015? (I wouldn't know, I started playing somewhere around june 2015)
    No, not that early. I think it was introduced in March. I don't feel like digging through all the game update notices to find it.

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    Ahh, the days where you needed to have a camera in a room and shoot your logic panel with a core beam. Those were some days.

Reactions: nightrune