Votes: 2 40.0%
    • Not sure

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have and Ideea of a new launcher style.When you start Starmade you get in full screen or windows mode
    and ther is gona be a space backround,the Starmade Icon in the top-midlle(and some sc-fi music) and some options:
    • New Game
    • Load Game
    • Game Options
    • Launcher Options
    • News
    • Exit
    New game - Create a new Universe
    Load Game-Resume an Universe
    Game Options - Normal options but "sorted"
    Launcher Options - some options about hte launcher like if the launcher to start in windows mode or full-screen mode
    News-Normal news
    Exit-You exit hte launcher

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Would be nice in the future, but since we're still in alpha and there currently aren't any big problems with the launcher (just some organizational and aesthetic issues) it isn't really urgent. That doesn't make it any less important however ^^ I love the idea of a new fullscreen launcher : )

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    No but it deosn't look how I meant...that is just simple my ideea is like the startrek credits thing...
    Performs the basic functionality by allowing you to create several installations of starmade.

Anyway, a proper menu is planned, they just don't know when it is going to be done.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen
    Performs the basic functionality by allowing you to create several installations of starmade.

Anyway, a proper menu is planned, they just don't know when it is going to be done.
    I think is gona be after some major bug-fixing some new blocks and onther stuff.. in bete 100% is gona be done(the launcher)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I mean, hopefully the "launcher" becomes seamless with the game itself. Ability to exit out of one install/server and right into another, changing/updating texture packs, checking if servers are up, lots of stuff.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I don't mind the current launcher and I hate things which only work with windows (like StarLaunch)

But managing multiple installations, linking blueprint folders of compatible versions and other things together to save disc space would be nice.

Is it not possible to have the current launcher having 2 areas (left and right) instead of 2 windows? that is the only thing that is a bit annoying.
    And maybe have it remember it's position on your sceen

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I don't mind the current launcher and I hate things which only work with windows (like StarLaunch)

But managing multiple installations, linking blueprint folders of compatible versions and other things together to save disc space would be nice.

Is it not possible to have the current launcher having 2 areas (left and right) instead of 2 windows? that is the only thing that is a bit annoying.
    And maybe have it remember it's position on your sceen
    Yes, I hate how (at least for me) it starts slightly below my screen, so I must drag the window up, every time, to click the ok button since it is hidden.