Bug New Launcher doesn't open

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Hi Burfreezy.

I have had the same issue and it was driving me crazy as every other game worked.
    I could only get Starmade to work with the old launcher, the new launcher either directly on my desktop or through steam would state "running" then "sync" which meant the game had crashed then

The issue for me was not Win 10, Antivirus, old java versions (shouldn't matter with the launcher anyway).
    I have got Starmade to run with the new launcher now, it appears that my AMD drivers were not updating correctly, it was necessary to remove all traces of AMD, easier said than done.

I performed a win10 reset, it was the last option and it has worked.
    After backing up games, files etc the process took about two hours and my overall FPS has increased now for all games.

Good luck.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Hi all,

This issue drive me crazyn really... previous things here (my english is awfull, apologize for that...)
    Thanks SmilingDemon for his help. Read a lot of post with the same bug/issue, don't understand really how it happen (no change on my setup / apps...). I was made oa lot of test now, the last one is the possible solution mentionned in the post of calani, but no, it doesnt work, same thing with the launcher, white/blank screen...

Edit : ...and press "escape"... and it's OK... jump out the window :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: