New Lasers and effects

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So, I have made a post about bigger lasers in the past and so have others, however I have some new ideas

Lets be honest most ships are big in this game, even fighters in real life or in sci-fi movies are the size of a teenagers bedroom, this is why the lasers at the moment are ridiciously thin its like shooting arrows at a giant.
    that said:

- Normal Laser change: Left-click = laser as we have it now, small weak and cost almost no power
    Right-click: Thick laser, goes the same speed hits 2x2 blocks (so 4 blocks square) does more damage but
    costs allot of power.

- Fire effect, with the fire effect you can put any block that gets hit on fire, this would work kinda similar how in minecraft you set a block on fire, the fire however takes 4 minutes to burn through a normal hull, andthus spreads rather slow (maybe in the future you can put the fire out with small astrotech droids)

- Navigation chip beam/cannon, this would shoot a small chip that can be used to track the ship, in other words: the ship will always be in your navigation unless someone removes the chip from the ship.

- Droid parasite cannon: this cannon fires small parasite droids that slowly destroys blocks as seen for example in star wars episode 3's intro scene
    https://40.media.tumblr.com/979410ca733c6f489a6b4babcec90ea4/tumblr_n3dsswbLnQ1riprd1o1_500.jpg

Disable beam: can disable thrusters for 20 seconds, aswell as A.I computers on hit