New item: "Tether"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I know you can simulate this with the logic tube thingies, but they don't look right in my opinion. I want a metal cable that you anchor to 2 seperate blocks and it draws a "line" between them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    This would be a much appreciated feature. I would also like the ability to give the line a light and color based on a slaved light.

Then if we get this, no one can use the excuse of keeping logic pipes away from a build mode toggle option because of "aesthetics".

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This would be a much appreciated feature. I would also like the ability to give the line a light and color based on a slaved light.

Then if we get this, no one can use the excuse of keeping logic pipes away from a build mode toggle option because of "aesthetics".
    Yeah, your color idea is great. I like it. And are you serious about people wanting to keep those ugly logic pipes? To each his own, I guess o_O

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I thought this was a suggestion for something similar to the grapple beam but for ships. I'm somewhat disappointed. This would still be very cool, though, and I wouldn't have to build stupid reroutes of logic pipes so that they don't cut through my corridor or something.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I thought this was a suggestion for something similar to the grapple beam but for ships. I'm somewhat disappointed. This would still be very cool, though, and I wouldn't have to build stupid reroutes of logic pipes so that they don't cut through my corridor or something.
    That was one of the ideas that popped into my head when I first thought of this. Perhaps the tether could spring out of a tether module when your give it a high signal. That way it could be used for asthetics or combat

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    I like the idea of the tether being deadly. In the role play sense it could act as death traps inside ships, but they would also look pretty cool.