New interior and exterior for my Anaconda

Reaction score
    AI is so supremely glitchy that an AI vessel, having accelerated to maximum velocity over long distances, can still stop instantly. Or, at least, fast enough to not hit the target as intended. So momentum-based torpedoes with no momentum-preserving measures (Lower TtM, maybe) do not work.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    AI is so supremely glitchy that an AI vessel, having accelerated to maximum velocity over long distances, can still stop instantly. Or, at least, fast enough to not hit the target as intended. So momentum-based torpedoes with no momentum-preserving measures (Lower TtM, maybe) do not work.

ah shoots.

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Yeah, for now, I'd recommend just sticking to the 11-12 block type method. The AI will use the thrusters to home in on a target and orbit at about 10-40 meters away. Meanwhile, the push effect will jolt it forward and make it hit the target shortly after closing to point blank range.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Yeah, for now, I'd recommend just sticking to the 11-12 block type method. The AI will use the thrusters to home in on a target and orbit at about 10-40 meters away. Meanwhile, the push effect will jolt it forward and make it hit the target shortly after closing to point blank range.
    then i will do that method then.

Reaction score
    And do NOT forget the faction mod. NEVER FORGET IT! Otherwise your torpedo is an unguided piece of useless garbage.

Dr. Whammy

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Yeah. Like a dummy, I forgot all about that. My tests were limited but it looked like the guided weapons seemed to pick their own targets. I did not test it with the AI set to selected target. That might be your best option.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Yeah. Like a dummy, I forgot all about that. My tests were limited but it looked like the guided weapons seemed to pick their own targets. I did not test it with the AI set to selected target. That might be your best option.
    thanks, will keep that in mind.

btw what can i do to thank you guys? seriously you are amazing.

i can give you a preview of my recusant, and be the first ones to get the Anaconda if you want, both as an empty shell that you can do whatever you want with and my full version. if ya want.

here is the recusant so far.

Dr. Whammy

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Beautiful...

I can only speak for myself but you don't owe me anything. Besides, you've already given me ideas for interiors among other things.

The whole point of StarMade is creative sharing; kind of like DeviantArt except it also works in reverse (construction and destruction), but in space. ...with torpedoes.

The way I see it; any player who learns something from another player, expands on it, then teaches that knowledge forward to the community is doing exactly what this game intended.

Reactions: Valck

Dr. Whammy

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Giant space-fleet spaceship space feet! Awesome sauce!