New interior and exterior for my Anaconda

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Hi again, since i released my Anaconda ( [Elite: Dangerous] Anaconda all-purpose cruiser ) i always was quite unhappy about it's interior, and somewhat unhappy of how it looked on the outside, so finaly, i have decided to give it a bit of a makeover, both on the inside and on the outside.

so far many things can be a subject to change, specialy the stats of it, but it allredy have better power and shields than the last build, but i think i have finaly given it an interior and exterior that it is worth.

what do you think?

all critisisms is welcome and sugestions on change is much welcome.

i just need to ask also, do an Bobby AI controlled torpedo actually crash into an enemy or is there any way to make a torpedo that seeks and crashes into an enemy ship?

Watch it, she bites.

These fighters are what you get together with the ship. F65 Condor mk7

Interior:

hangar:

small cargo bay next to the hangar

here are the slave weapons, master weapon systems are on the roof of the bridge.

her weapons are:
    AMC + AMC + EXP (untested strength)

BEAM + AMC + EXP (untested strength)

AMC + BEAM + PIR (untested strength)

MIS + MIS + PUN (untested strength)

plus a double salvage beam at the front.

what is left to build is:
    fill the inside with shields and energy

build a functioning logic landing gear (that's gonna be a nightmare).

make the torpedo launcher completely done.

finish the logic elevators

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Yes, there are ways to make a self-guided reliable warhead torpedo. Let me refer you to this man:
    Dr. Whammy, the self-made logic-powered torpedo massacre man.

He makes some better torpedoes, but the simplest use a logic clock, hooked to a push-pulse computer, a BOBBY AI, power block, thruster, and warhead. That's it. Warhead to the front for obvious reasons. You have now made a low-damage but inexpensive logic torpedo.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Yes, there are ways to make a self-guided reliable warhead torpedo. Let me refer you to this man:
    Dr. Whammy, the self-made logic-powered torpedo massacre man.

He makes some better torpedoes, but the simplest use a logic clock, hooked to a push-pulse computer, a BOBBY AI, power block, thruster, and warhead. That's it. Warhead to the front for obvious reasons. You have now made a low-damage but inexpensive logic torpedo.
    thank you! will test it out! :D

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    haha damn, i will check that out, is is ok i might use your design in my ship?
    Two words... Community Content.

This was one of those "just because I can" type experiments to test out what I learned from Fellow Starmadian about rails and logic. You're free to install or modify it as you see fit. It has several safety measures in place to prevent jams and catastrophic failures but it's important to keep in mind that it was made before the shoot-out rail update.

Happy torpedoing... ;)

Who knows, you may reverse engineer it and make something like this...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Two words... Community Content.

This was one of those "just because I can" type experiments to test out what I learned from Fellow Starmadian about rails and logic. You're free to install or modify it as you see fit. It has several safety measures in place to prevent jams and catastrophic failures but it's important to keep in mind that it was made before the shoot-out rail update.

Happy torpedoing... ;)

thanks mate! i always ask since i have had some bad experiences with some starmadians here before. wanna be on the safe side ya know.

and i will keep those security measurements in mind.
    [doublepost=1470748834,1470748765][/doublepost]
    Who knows, you may reverse engineer it and make something like this...
    damn that looks awesome!

Reaction score
    That launcher also lags everything according to the report Whammy gave. It's his 100x torpedo launcher, and it would be an unbeatable weapon....if only it was usable on a server.

Dr. Whammy

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Yes; the Pathfinder MK4 with a 100x launcher has a total of 145 cores. As such, it's been decommissioned; pending a warhead buff and further collision detection optimizations from Schine. I'm not holding my breath on either.

Could you imagine what kind of hyper- dimensional black hole would open up if I made a scaled up version of the 100x for capital ships that fires these things?
    Scatter-Pack-4 Guided MIRV torpedo Scatter Pack 4.jpg [/spoiler0

Reaction score
    I'm pretty sure that you'd actually start the end of the universe through the start of the Big Rip/Big Tear. As in, the disintegration of time, space, and the laws of physics as we know them into some new set of dimensions and rules.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Yes; the Pathfinder MK4 with a 100x launcher has a total of 145 cores. As such, it's been decommissioned; pending a warhead buff and further collision detection optimizations from Schine. I'm not holding my breath on either.

Could you imagine what kind of hyper- dimensional black hole would open up if I made a scaled up version of the 100x for capital ships that fires these things?
    Scatter-Pack-4 Guided MIRV torpedoView attachment 30463 [/spoiler0
    I'm pretty sure that you'd actually start the end of the universe through the start of the Big Rip/Big Tear. As in, the disintegration of time, space, and the laws of physics as we know them into some new set of dimensions and rules.
    chiezus dudes.
    [doublepost=1470756666,1470756267][/doublepost]

Scatter-Pack-4 Guided MIRV torpedoView attachment 30463 [/spoiler0
    btw, about that big torpedo looking thing, is it just a vessel for the smaller torpedoes or?

Dr. Whammy

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    o_O

Dammit! Now part of me wants to jump back into multi-player and build a "research facility" near a neutron star or black hole for some "high density magneto-gravimetric antimatter compression research".

Past experiments of this kind resulted in a "dramatic galaxy-wide time dilation effect"; in which the entire Light vs Dark galaxy was temporarily held inside a "massive gravity well" which "measurably slowed the passage of time relative to other dimensions". It was only through the deliberate destruction of my device that the gravitational field was eliminated. We were lucky that time; we are only 30 minutes behind the rest of the observable universe. "Relatively" speaking... Any more screw ups like that and our children would be older than us...

Terminating techno-jargon thread derailment...

chiezus dudes.
    [doublepost=1470756666,1470756267][/doublepost]

btw, about that big torpedo looking thing, is it just a vessel for the smaller torpedoes or?
    Basically, yes.

The original chassis was just a big guided missile but when I realized I had enough space to fit 4 torpedoes in it, I decided to convert it to a guided shotgun MIRV-effect. Aside from a quick slowdown induced by AI stupidity (it tries to stop and orbit rather than actually ram the target), the original works ok but the MIRV version has to be triggered manually like an air-burst grenade.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Basically, yes.

The original chassis was just a big guided missile but when I realized I had enough space to fit 4 torpedoes in it, I decided to convert it to a guided shotgun MIRV-effect. Aside from a quick slowdown induced by AI stupidity (it tries to stop and orbit rather than actually ram the target), the original works ok but the MIRV version has to be triggered manually like an air-burst grenade.
    can i get a blueprint of that? because i want to make it into a large guided torpedo, now when you can determine the thrust on it perhaps i can make it fly fast enough that if it tries to slow down it can't and rams into the enemy and BOOM. just an idea

Dr. Whammy

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    To be honest, I never really made a blueprint of the MIRV since i stopped development on it after the Space-Time-Continuum almost collapsed in on itself.

If you want to follow the same steps I did, the torpedo is essentially just an up-scaled version of the smaller torpedoes, but with a button that triggers the release of the sub-munitions from shoot-out rails. An area trigger was my original method of letting the AI release the sub-munitions upon contact with the target; kind of like a sidewinder missile's high explosive fragmentation payload. That failed to work properly because of severe AI dumb-assedness

The original non-MIRV flies straight to the target, slams on the brakes then sometimes attempts to 'hump' it one or two times before impacting and detonating. Some other users use acceleration to high speed at greater distances to achieve a hit via momentum. I haven't tested that method as the whole system is based on a bug/exploit and an unfinished feature.

Base torpedoes consist of a core, rail docker, a NOT signal and DELAY linked to each other a push effect computer, push effect module(s), power reactor block(s) and one or more warheads. A total of 8 different blocks.

Guided weapons require the above 8 block types in addition to a Bobby AI module, thrusters and a damage pulse computer (I have to test whether it needs a module or not) A total of 11-12 different block types. Once you know how to build a torpedo, replicating the process is a snap. It's the launchers that are a pain to design.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    To be honest, I never really made a blueprint of the MIRV since i stopped development on it after the Space-Time-Continuum almost collapsed in on itself.

If you want to follow the same steps I did, the torpedo is essentially just an up-scaled version of the smaller torpedoes, but with a button that triggers the release of the sub-munitions from shoot-out rails. An area trigger was my original method of letting the AI release the sub-munitions upon contact with the target; kind of like a sidewinder missile's high explosive fragmentation payload. That failed to work properly because of severe AI dumb-assedness

The original non-MIRV flies straight to the target, slams on the brakes then sometimes attempts to 'hump' it one or two times before impacting and detonating. Some other users use acceleration to high speed at greater distances to achieve a hit via momentum. I haven't tested that method as the whole system is based on a bug/exploit and an unfinished feature.

Base torpedoes consist of a core, rail docker, a NOT signal and DELAY linked to each other a push effect computer, push effect module(s), power reactor block(s) and one or more warheads. A total of 8 different blocks.

Guided weapons require the above 8 block types in addition to a Bobby AI module, thrusters and a damage pulse computer (I have to test whether it needs a module or not) A total of 11-12 different block types. Once you know how to build a torpedo, replicating the process is a snap. It's the launchers that are a pain to design.
    thank you so much, i was looking for someone that made a such a good explanation on the subject. thank you :D

Dr. Whammy

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Not a problem. If you run into a snag, drop me a line and we can go into further detail.

That Anaconda will have more than enough space to equip a "Torpedo pylon" ...or two ...or eight.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Not a problem. If you run into a snag, drop me a line and we can go into further detail.

That Anaconda will have more than enough space to equip a "Torpedo pylon" ...or two ...or eight.
    HAAHHAA!! TORPEDO EVERYTHING
    [doublepost=1470761613,1470760948][/doublepost]i will say, i will most definitly add that torp pylon to my recusant, i am modernizing that one aswell, but it will take a while longer untill that one is ready again hehe.

Reactions: Dr. Whammy