New Icon/Logo

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I hate to say it, but I'm not a fan of the current logo; it has too many small lines and inconsistant details. I decided to make my own version. Here is my suggestion for a new logo:

It's quite a bit simpler, and it shows up better than the current one when displayed at small resolutions.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Please add in the title of the game, otherwise this design is kinda pointless.

Apart from that, it\'s a nice design. I\'m not sure if it really fits the game though. I\'d suggest using it as a faction logo.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    the logo is supposed to resemble a ship, kindof looks like an Isanth if you ask me

Your logo doesn\'t distinctivly look like a ship though

Reaction score
    The old logo *was the design the isanth was based on (it was a ship contest winner to match the old logo). This logo is pretty cool Lego, would you be interested in making logos for players? I\'d love to get one like this (reminds me of the home world faction logos) to use on my ships in the game

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    Yes, the logo you created is simplier, which is generally a good thing when it comes to logos. However, I don\'t fully understand it. I think (looking from a graphic design/Logo design) standpoint that the logo should mean something, and I\'m not sure what the parts of your logo mean. Is it supposed to be a ship with the inner space as the core? Was the idea to take the current logo and simplify it into a clean, simple logo? I\'m curious on your thoughts behind the design. I do think it is a good logo, but if you meant for it to be something that doesn\'t communicate what you envisioned for others, then it may still benefit from improvements. I personally like both the logo you made and Starmade\'s logo, though I think both could be improved as well.