///NEW GUY HERE///

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    As you should already tell from my name (Meh-Can-E-Kill-Ah), two things i greatly enjoy "mechs" and "killing" well ingame that is, so titanfall looks pretty ****** amazing am i right

Male, Liam, 18, newzealand

So i got into gaming at about 12 Y/o with OG xbox

Soon i learnt i had great shooting and creating skills so ive mostly been playing creative or shooter games my favourite with both worlds would have to be far cry 3 but i also loved the intense customizability and combat for armored core series, id have to say ill never forget syndicate having the most enjoyable fps campaign and co-op.

I also enjoy/ed or wish to play (Armored Core 4/5, Syndicate, Halo:Reach, Halo 1/2/3/odst,COD: Black ops/mw2/3, Firefall, Battlefeild 3/4, Neverwinter, Warframe, Minecraft, Blacklight: Ret-, rainbox six vegas 2, Gears of War 1/2/3, farcry 3/B-D, crysis 2, Sanctum 2, Assassins Creed 2/Rev/Bro, lost planet 1/2, Metro 1/2)etc

So i pretty much enjoy any good custom/creative/fps although i do play 3ps like gears of war!

But i severly dislike(Halo 4, crysis 3, lost planet 3, ) mainly coz they suk... badly

While that's me for gaming

Otherwise musicaly im into chill, garage, trance, drum&bass, death metal, post hardcore etc. i listen to a lot of music uploaded to youtube by 17tumba, and quite enjoy a few artists like(Seven Sions, Xilent, Vylex, DJ Ano, Savant, Redemptive, OM&M, the Agonist, B dot L, Korn, 30 Secs 2 Mars, Virtual Riot, Kill Paris, Martin Mittone, Paramore, Evenescence)i could go on but these have to be my top favourite artists,

None of that mainstream hip hop r&b sh!t eewyyyhhk ohh i hate it and everything filthy apart from (trampa, B dot L, afro samuria)

the worst part about filth is that disgustingly rancid fog horn noise, it just absolutly fills me with rage

Anyway what i should be talking about is what im looking for in the starmade community

What im really looking for is a trusworthy server i can learn from and join at anytime instead of playing just by myself and maybe if theres something else to do, although this game offers great construction and tools etc theres not much else to it that i know of

btw soz for grammatical and spelling errors