Bug New GUI Bugs

Reaction score
    Hello,
    I thought I would come online and post a few of the bugs I've noticed since the new GUI update. These bugs were found online on the RedShift server. The other players online at the time were having the same issues.

First, Weapon/Effect linking in the Weapon menu. Specifically, un-linking.
    I am currently unable to un-link effects/weapons from the weapons menu (" T "). I have to do it manually. When I try to click and drag the weapon/effect from its linked state, no un-link box appears to drop it into.

Second, Catalog.
    In the catalog, when I try to click on a blueprint to buy it at a store, the drop down menu with the buy option won't stay open longer than half a second or so.

If I come across any more I will post them here. I am sure the catalog is, comparably, an easy fix, and not being able to buy blueprints is almost game-breaking for me, and I'm sure many other players.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422789822,1422789741][/DOUBLEPOST]Ahh, I just saw the bug reporter. That's my bad, I will report these same things there. But at least anyone else with these problems will know it's not just them.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    to unlink pull the linked system onto the main system

the catalog stays open for me when i access the buy option. are you doing anything special? did you change keybindings? any controllers or software for rebinding in use ?

edit: i have seen on the bugtracker its no longer a problem

Last edited: