New Fleet Class

Reaction score
    Hi guys! because the last BIG(!) Logic and Rail update, some players must editing
    the turret systems into the new ships. Some of You all know how i build ships
    and i think you are suprised for these new project of ,,ship class,,.

Today i worked on an rpg like but battle effective ship. what for an class it is? xD i dont know, iam
    not finish at moment because the complex included logic systems.

here are some pictures about them:

Cargo Door
    http://i.giphy.com/l41lS0mP116ZrqPcc.gif

ive testing the turrets and they are 100% functionality. have anyone an idea what i can make ,,better,, or including in this ship or have another idea?

thanks for help!

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    so :) this ship is finished today! i must only install some turret options and test the included logic systems because ive found some bugs :/ and errors.
    here some pics:

The ,,Baskor,, is a ship from type ,,cruiser,, (and my first one) with fully logic internals.
    he can equip with 2x T2 Turrets (so ive now installing own guardian -laser designator missile turrets-) and 4x T1 (or T2?) AMC Anti Air Turrets.
    it has included a logic based radar-System on the specific docking bay (but i must test it now °.° because some connection problems). ill upload it, when are you interested to have more information about it or you need the blueprint for you own tests.